Chrissy j

Is it possible to reach...

6 posts in this topic

Is it possible to reach the highest levels of self actualzation, growth, enlightenment, knowledge, wisdom, consciousness, etc. without becoming a teacher? I feel like you might have to commit your whole life to it to really do it. Make personal development your mastery. I want to grow as much as I can in life but idk about the whole being a teacher or researcher thing and being a professional in this whole field of self development. Any thoughts?

@Leo Gura  I’d appreciate an answer from you since you have professional experience in this field and know what it’s like to work it. Can you expect to reach really high levels without making it your career and a full time thing?

@Chrissy j

If your job takes away 8-10 hours per day, it's almost impossible to research really deeply about something else.

But there are people who have mastered multiple areas/careers in life. But it's excessively difficult and takes brute, unshaken self discipline for over several decades.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

5 hours ago, Chrissy j said:

Is it possible to reach the highest levels of self actualzation, growth, enlightenment, knowledge, wisdom, consciousness, etc. without becoming a teacher?

We only mention enlightened people who are publicly teaching. Teaching is a different art, it has nothing to do with enlightenment. 

@Chrissy j   hi Chrissy, I think you answered your own question :)

source: cook-greuter.com 

13 hours ago, Chrissy j said:

Is it possible to reach the highest levels of self actualzation, growth, enlightenment, knowledge, wisdom, consciousness, etc. without becoming a teacher? Of course it is.  I feel like you might have to commit your whole life to it to really do it. Consider, nothing you do in life will parallel the actuality of the miracle that is your life, already. You are a miracle. A perfect Goldilocks miracle. Make personal development your mastery. I want to grow as much as I can in life but idk about the whole being a teacher or researcher thing and being a professional in this whole field of self development. Any thoughts? The Truth is everywhere in every thing. You can go nowhere it is not. If you truly master anything, the infinite begins to be revealed in the finite, and the corilations of Self become more apparent. Einstein wrote the Theory of Relativity while working at a regular job, at a patent office.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE