the_wanderer

Infinte Intelligence = Computer Simulation?

8 posts in this topic

If you are being simulated, then you will not be able to know that. So how would you explain being in a computer simulation? The simulation would properly be running in random access memory (ram). The ram and therefore the simulation could have no data and any data. It would be pure consciousness, the ram have the capacity to contain any data that would be translated into your reality. If you were in a simulation, would it feel like something was thinking everything into existence? That something like infinite intelligence (but actually the simulation) created everything. And be using infinite intelligence and pure consciousness to explain the experience of being (simulated).

You would be a part of the simulation and therefore a part of a computer. The computer made the simulation with some specific physical laws, and because you are a part of the computer, you can say you made the rules. That you made this simulation, every little hair on your arm. You could also say that the computer is simulation an reality and you, therefore, are you the consciousness of the universe thinking it is a human being.

Let's make it even more concrete. For a Minecraft character, infinite intelligence has created the world around him and the physical laws. The character is a part of the computer and therefore also the one who made this own arm. He has created every little pixel.

A Minecraft character could have a physical paradime, that the things in the game were "real" and actually was somewhere out there. But everyone can agree that the block in front of you is not somewhere. You might say that the block really numbers in a computer, but if you are in the game and don't know about the computer then you will not be able to say that. Then you just know it is being (simulated). Everything in the game just is being (simulated).

So if you think you right now at this moment, is being simulated in a computer... and then let go of the idea of a computer and a simulation... then you will understand what Leo is explaining.

What do you think?

Computer Simulation is a Marketing idea of New Age. 

@the_wanderer That is a metaphore.

Conciousness/reality is not a metaphore. It is itself.

You cannot access Truth via metaphore. So you're gonna have to let it go eventually if you want to awaken.

Reality is not anything but itself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Meta-Metaphysically it could be true though. This whole physical reality along with the awakening and absolute infinity could be simulated. This begs the question where does the simulation take place, but it still could be an infinite loop of simulations.

I still dont understand why awakened people are so damn sure that they know all of reality. It could be descartes demon but on another level, the level of consciousness at work. You cant ever be dead sure of anything. Granted, these awakened people probably know more than us, but you can never be sure in my opinion.

@Leo Gura how do you access infinite intelligence? You’re holding back on that one. When will you reveal it? At least put some books on your book list about it.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise I'm only one man. I don't have enough time in the day to cover every topic under the sun.

I'll get to it eventually.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@the_wanderer You’d have to be without the game, to actually ‘see’ “the game”...or sustain your survival, learn to craft, brave the Nether, and kill the Ender dragon to  ‘see’ the credits (the Truth).  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura how do you access infinite intelligence? You’re holding back on that one. When will you reveal it? At least put some books on your book list about it.

The question “How to, or how do I” is to move in the opposite direction of infinite intelligence. 

No book, being fragmented and finite, can bring about immense and infinite energy/intelligence. 

Wait!!

There is one book, it’s called the book of the self, the book of thought, the book of you. 

Read that book, understand that book. Observe and maintain awarenesss in that understanding in your daily life. 

You are the book. 

Edited by Faceless