Anton Rogachevski

Wrong Misleading Assumptions

18 posts in this topic

This is how I was "introduced" to spirituality ..

-------

The story began many years ago when I was twelve years old. It was a beautiful afternoon, the birds were singing loud and a light breeze was touching my face. I was walking down a walkway near the beach. For some reason I felt different that afternoon. A deep peace took over and I felt very alive. I was totally aware of everything that was going on around me and time seemed to slow down. Everything stood still. And then out of nowhere it suddenly happened. 

I turned around and my perception deepened even further. I looked at the trees, then I slowly turned and looked at the ocean then at the mountains and finally at the sky and suddenly out of nowhere a deep knowing invaded my entire being and a phrase I had never heard before came into my mind “We are one”.

Somehow I knew that I was one with everything around me. At the same time the deepest feeling of love I had experienced filled my being. The feeling was so powerful, that I just stood there with tears in my eyes completely immersed in the present moment contemplating the beauty of everything around me.

This deep knowing and feeling of love only lasted a few minutes but I remained with a feeling of peace and excitement during several weeks and I never forgot that wonderful experience.

@Actualizer There are no assumptions that are right or wrong. Always try to open you mind as much as you can, this is the idea.

3 hours ago, werlight said:

This is how I was "introduced" to spirituality ..

-------

The story began many years ago when I was twelve years old. It was a beautiful afternoon, the birds were singing loud and a light breeze was touching my face. I was walking down a walkway near the beach. For some reason I felt different that afternoon. A deep peace took over and I felt very alive. I was totally aware of everything that was going on around me and time seemed to slow down. Everything stood still. And then out of nowhere it suddenly happened. 

I turned around and my perception deepened even further. I looked at the trees, then I slowly turned and looked at the ocean then at the mountains and finally at the sky and suddenly out of nowhere a deep knowing invaded my entire being and a phrase I had never heard before came into my mind “We are one”.

Somehow I knew that I was one with everything around me. At the same time the deepest feeling of love I had experienced filled my being. The feeling was so powerful, that I just stood there with tears in my eyes completely immersed in the present moment contemplating the beauty of everything around me.

This deep knowing and feeling of love only lasted a few minutes but I remained with a feeling of peace and excitement during several weeks and I never forgot that wonderful experience.

2 hours ago, Jawor said:

@Actualizer There are no assumptions that are right or wrong. Always try to open you mind as much as you can, this is the idea.

The thing I was trying to find out was, how from close mindedness somehow you suddenly open your mind?

What's the trigger or the key to shift?

Right now I am open minded, or at least want to be : )

Im looking for ways to influence my family and friends to discover they same beauty, but in very subtle ways.

1 hour ago, Actualizer said:

The thing I was trying to find out was, how from close mindedness somehow you suddenly open your mind?

Im looking for ways to influence my family and friends to discover they same beauty, but in very subtle ways.

There exists no mind to be "open minded". There's your "trigger". Only the awareness of reality exists as @werlight expressed to you through his personal experience. Everything becomes one mutual existence.

Edited by cetus56

smoked some pot and then bam.... My judgemental mind subsided and then actually got some insight by just listening to mindfulness videos.... :)

@werlight I had those same type of experiences as you did. Deeply immersed in existence. Those special experiences are something you never forget.  Deja Vu would also happen sometimes. Is total enlightenment alot like constant Deja Vu ?

@cetus56 @Emerald Wilkins

in these (mini) experiences you get brief glimpses of this extended reality and yes they are VERY beautiful.

@AngeArthur   I think these experiences are important because they spark your curiosity, you realize there is something more to yourself and to reality. They are kind of a reminder and an invitation to look inside !

Every enlightenment is probably a bit diferent it depends on your life situation and past experience.

During enlightenment what happens is that you experience (sort of become) your essential true nature.

That side of you that shined a bit of light during these (mini) experiences reveals itself completly. you become IT.

The level or joy and love you experience is off the charts. You kind of melt in loving tenderness and light surounds you completly. You feel as if you are becoming pure light. Its as if every cell in your body cryies in Joy and you feel deeply deeply loved and blessed.

The Enlightenment experience triggers an internal transformation that can last months or probably even years. I would divide it in several fases.

First fase: Is the deep deep sense of happines, completness and grace. This lasts months. Your vibration alignes with Love and compassion. That is how you vibrate all day. 

Second Fase: Deep emotional healing and liberation. You sort of face your past demons and all your past emotional baggage is washed out of your system. Past emotions simply cant stay inside you any longer. This is not an easy process. It is painful to face your past emotions.

Fase 2 happens during fase 1.

Fase 3. Remembering. You get tremendouse insights about life, humanity, the universe, nature of reality, creation etc.. In other words, you remember the original plan. The reason for everything. But its more remembering than learning.

Fase 3 also happens during fase 1.

Fase 4. Deepening of compasion and increase in empathy. It almost like you can read the emotional state of people. Feel tremendouse love.

Fase 4 also happens during fase 1.

Fase 5 Finding Balance. You start to realize that you are not meant to vibrate only like love and grace all the time. You are human also. You accept your humanity again but this time you love it and accept it completly. You kind of integrate everything. You still keep an underlying feeling of gratitude and grace that never leaves you.

etc ..

This is just a quick summary. Its important to understand that enlightenment is and experience but it is also a process.

Edited by werlight

Yes, we have brief moments that are deep experience's of existence and humanity, And then there is the reality of how things are. It's balancing act. The yin and yang maybe? But yes, the contrast is sometimes stark. I had the deep experience of overwhelming universal love the other morning. I could feel love embracing all of us. It was like a pure love orgy with the total consciousness of all humanity. lol But all joking aside That's a powerful frequency to tune to.

For me, there have been several insights that have cleared a path for me.

Number one, all actions are taken to move toward positive emotions and away from negative emotions.

Number two, emotions are reactions to thoughts.

Number three, I don't control my thoughts.

Number four, I am not my thoughts.

Number five, I don't choose the content of my thoughts.

Number six, if it isn't a sight, sound, feeling, taste, smell, or thought (the sensation, not the content) being experienced in the present moment, it is the content of a thought and is therefore not the Truth. 

Number seven, beliefs reside in the content of a thought.

Number eight, the past and the future are only the content of a thought. 

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

3 hours ago, werlight said:

@cetus56 @Emerald Wilkins

in these (mini) experiences you get brief glimpses of this extended reality and yes they are VERY beautiful.

I think these experiences are important because they spark your curiosity, you realize there is something more to yourself and to reality. They are kind of a reminder and an invitation to look inside !

Every enlightenment is probably a bit diferent it depends on your life situation and past experience.

During enlightenment what happens is that you experience (sort of become) your essential true nature.

That side of you that shined a bit of light during these (mini) experiences reveals itself completly. you become IT.

The level or joy and love you experience is off the charts. You kind of melt in loving tenderness and light surounds you completly. You feel as if you are becoming pure light. Its as if every cell in your body cryies in Joy and you feel deeply deeply loved and blessed.

The Enlightenment experience triggers an internal transformation that can last months or probably even years. I would divide it in several fases.

First fase: Is the deep deep sense of happines, completness and grace. This lasts months. Your vibration alignes with Love and compassion. That is how you vibrate all day. 

Second Fase: Deep emotional healing and liberation. You sort of face your past demons and all your past emotional baggage is washed out of your system. Past emotions simply cant stay inside you any longer. This is not an easy process. It is painful to face your past emotions.

Fase 2 happens during fase 1.

Fase 3. Remembering. You get tremendouse insights about life, humanity, the universe, nature of reality, creation etc.. In other words, you remember the original plan. The reason for everything. But its more remembering than learning.

Fase 3 also happens during fase 1.

Fase 4. Deepening of compasion and increase in empathy. It almost like you can read the emotional state of people. Feel tremendouse love.

Fase 4 also happens during fase 1.

Fase 5 Finding Balance. You start to realize that you are not meant to vibrate only like love and grace all the time. You are human also. You accept your humanity again but this time you love it and accept it completly. You kind of integrate everything. You still keep an underlying feeling of gratitude and grace that never leaves you.

etc ..

This is just a quick summary. Its important to understand that enlightenment is and experience but it is also a process.

This is great to know. I've been in phase one before. Phase two, I have been struggling through because phase one was achieved artificially. 

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

21 hours ago, Actualizer said:
18 hours ago, Actualizer said:

Tell me how you opened your mind to spirituality.

I see how hard it is to hear the same old cliches and dismiss such beautiful ideas.

Do you really want to have that experience? First throw out all your assumptions of what you think it will be like. The experience happens only when there is no mind and no self to relate to. The "key" is to transcend all that. I followed Leo's direction on becoming no-self. I thought of all the history of myself, from my earliest childhood memories, to being a teen ager, to becoming an adult. I took my complete life story and put it in one pile in front of me and looked at that and embraced it all. Than I said to myself. "none of that ever existed". I really wanted to feel what it would be like not to exist at all. And suddenly something clicked in me and I became absolute pure being and pure consciousness. It felt like something came to a point of perfect focus that was beyond "me".  Conscionsceness was no longer localized at my body location, but extending outwards. There were no boundaries to consciousness. I had my eyes opened when this was happening at first. Than something suddenly happened that was totally amazing, I must have closed my eyes and I experienced a blissful state of pure being that was just floating in an ocean of pure, silent, bliss. It honestly felt like my true being entered into another dimension. After that experience I sat here and thought to myself "I never knew that existed in me before". I was totally blown away! So if at some point, your not doing anything in particular, and you want to experience this. Give yourself just 10 minutes, take that time to let go of yourself as if you truly don't exist. Could you do that? It was a scary thing to do, to totally let go of self like that. But that is the price of admission that must be paid. You must put all your faith in trusting something much greater than self exists. If you can do that and totally let go of every fragment of yourself, It will naturally happen to you too! The "key", the total surrender of the self. Pure being does not exist on the same frequency that mind does. You must become the frequency that matches pure being and shift into that. It is a tricky key to find because there is a price to be paid, but I promise you, it's there waiting for you. It is in all of us whether we realize it or not.

15 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

This is great to know. I've been in phase one before. Phase two, I have been struggling through because phase one was achieved artificially. 

@Emerald Wilkins Open your heart ❤️ reconect with your feelings..

If you feel like crying, cry ..

let yourself go.. like floting in the river looking at the stars going deeper and deeper inside yourself..

stay present.

let the music take you .. and then become the music.

Edited by werlight

On March 15, 2016 at 9:08 AM, Actualizer said:

Tell me how you opened your mind to spirituality.

I see how hard it is to hear the same old cliches and dismiss such beautiful ideas.

@Actualizer The trick or trigger is to change your vibration. You have to tune-in you mind and your body into the frecuency of pure love. The highest vibration.

That is how your IAMness will reveal itself.

14 hours ago, Hillary Kapan said:

@Emerald Wilkins That is the most helpful, super-short list I've ever seen.  Fabulous.  Thank you.

Thank you. :)

@Actualizer I watched the Spiritual Enlightenment video and a week after that I had my first glimpse of the truth. Most beautiful thing that happened in my life and that's what motivates me every day to do the work to become fully liberated.