Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hotaka

Trip Report (long read)

1 post in this topic

Hey this one was from a while back.

10 mins: At this point I was having visuals everywhere that looked almost like the astral realm.

After this I started to feel like I was realising something... That we as people need to beat to the sound of our own drum. In this experience it was my personal will I was experiencing and it's influence of only the good and its contagiousness in the mental experience of the people I was interacting with.

Then onwards it got interesting. I won't give you the details of how I got this knowledge, but I did, and it was regarding the nature of reality. I discovered that reality was all made of one vibration vibrating in different scales overlapping each other, but the keytone to it all was one and single and one for all, it travelled through all of them, and I who was travelling through, still, in the now, but in eternal power, which could penetrate and permeate anything I wished in the sense of the power of consciousness over evil or manipulation, it was an ecstasy but a fearful extasy, one which felt like gave me a greater responsibility one which I almost felt I couldn't handle all on my own.

Then I thought I was Jesus, a Jesus of the modern world, a Jesus who is in the era of Marylin Monroe, as I saw the paintings of her pasted everywhere on the ground, and I was there in Grace. Strange thing was I was Jesus at that time, I was his Consciousness, Christ Consciousness, I could feel the responsibility and the burden of that, of carrying such things, such a great weight of relentless penetrating power into anything and everything to the deepest and densest seed of evil, because this vibration could see through anything and everything, which were all only offtones of this one great reality in one of two directions, up or down, doesn't matter still duality.

I sat there vibrating my fingers in time with this tune of life and I saw it bouncing off everyone and reverberating everywhere, and I was the life maker, the tune itself, with no other added aggregates, pure clean, washed through like a song that cheese grates the separate parts out of you until you are standing in the middle, right in the middle. No side step or crutch anywhere, pure presence at a single point, zero, and infinite, but wholly present, I am shaking right now as I speak (its cold here). And I feel it now in my shivers it is pure life force, energy in your body but in reality as well, and it is communication itself, intelligent already, it knows how to think, even though it's in the same place all the time, with it's eyes wide open, in every single cell of the body, beating to that one frequency.

Then visuals:
Saw a look alike of this Alex Grey painting embodied in the room and part of my subconscious. SEE BELOW The similarity was striking

Then started seeing over my vision a kind of HYPERSPACE where there were these 4d cube like figures overlapping and intertwining each other like a fabric of some sort, like a nicely knitted weave that was interactive dynamic and 'tricky'. It was illusory and overall it was like one shape in one place but many places also which you are looking at and part of in some way. In the background I could hear a mantra going at exactly the same frequency as the vibration of life I had discovered earlier, which I now was feeling in my whole body and being. This mantra was like a low pitched almost throat singing like buzz, like a bee even, which was supporting all life and keeping the physical reality in 'action', which I was supporting as well with my being and body as an Antenna.

There was one more thing I felt, which was that other people have this other self or vibration in them that most of the time they are not connected to on the inside out and when they look at me I can feel it in some way and I don't know how to explain how other than pure mathematics in their relation to GOD which was dynamic and alive and looking at me as I was it. and where other people are at in relation to this presence is related to one whole symphony of many artists some good and some and bad, some closer and some further to the middle of this three dimensional bell curve. I knew where they were relative to this vibration, that beyond them represents their higher self. 

I realised that there are the good vibes and the bad vibes and the good vibes keep us alive and the bad vibes kill us and give us cancer whoever and wherever they are in our bodies or our minds as we are beings who need to readapt to the mathematics of the physical world in our energy system in time with natures changes and challenges that come with greater personal freedom of the modern day, the bad vibes and persons owned by them don't know consciousness is here and we have generally a greater consciousness on a deeper level which has been now not so good in our attempt to create space on the planet as a high stake for life itself. Us living in nature at these growing endless dilemmas between people and memes placed in the minds of our population. They (the controllers of consciousness from ego) are using us and leaving us slowly with their ways of manipulation and spoiling our code frequencies and order in the harmony of the universe and seeing the mathematics of it all makes it a black or white process in the network (so we ask who are we in order to reset the code to ZERO) in order to bring form adaptably and strategically back to the one unchanging I (with persistence) and align the body (this makes it 1 after the uncertainty of zero (but a Fibonacci one which is infinite and goes in both directions making a toroid). This is balanced until many egos (phantoms as entities in the matrix (hollow)) come in and try to claim the whole for their own purposes. It is freed when counterbalanced or embodied (which is more effective) then you are balanced and need no crutches and you can propagate the code at incredible rates but it can challenge the world. Karma in other words, and what you see before me is my patterns overlapping in me trying to regress to a place previous to fear in the mathematics of intention inside permanent stillness and mental empty on edges posture. That is when thought goes out of array there is a crease in your neuro linguistic programming of your muscle neurolanguage (my word, I think) of subconscious game (physics or something like that) is damaged or bugged due to separate identities. And you slip away slowly or quickly depending on the situation and how far off the mark of this you were. One is too scary though. Why? I don't know. Ridiculous to say this, I know, but being the one must be kind of scary. It's as if you are playing a videogame and both a part of your controller and character are melting together as if something is leaching off them both and destroying potential for proper language, clean language that is properly programmed for the population of the brain. But that is a lie, it is something moving through you like a comb combing through you, taking the patterns and uncreasing the sheet of the white matter of your brain, I felt this physically during the trip, and it's incredible for you and others to be opened as Knowledge enters resonates. Remember inhabit their minds as well and clean up all the garbage. Of course this is one intelligence.

I thought I wanted to lead humanity against the bad guys, the nuclear guys or just aliens or bad vibes in general, and if they are of an artificial toxic frequency of decay and death Kali Yuga style. I was the eye of peace in a troubled world, and I felt energy and the essence of life itself coursing through my body healing all my pain and illness and mental anguish and hatred and lack of compassion and lack of vision and knowledge of Self. I had shifted to the inside and I felt like a throne in myself. I couldn't help but sit on a chair with energy wide open giving rhythm to everyone through frequency. Without moving, and looking at others, just there clearly with eyes wide open, seeing into their soul. I wasn't concerned with other memes besides myself in my deeper experience and other people's relationship with this self as a single I that was permanent ever unchanging for everyone but also ever mirroring (not replicating) and receiving itself through others in harmony and relationship in a good way as the mathematics of Fibonacci coming to ZERO on both sides of the coin to the middle, both in frequency and in feeling and structure as it spread through my body realigning it all, I felt like this vibration through me could bring alive a bird from the dead, almost. If I felt like it maybe, but I didn't of course, because I was Jesus in my own way, and I was able to do no miracles evidently, I guess, other than for humanity to be healed and to come back to that one single vibration that matters the most to all of us, it was enough to concern myself with at that moment, deep within the mind that was awakened, and it was the I who held it alive and alit as a flame in the world for others to keep alive in the future. It was wicked and so powerful and it was hard to stop at that point without changing my course permanently which I couldn't do at the time for others (because too much responsibility to hold truth).

I needed time to settle in the fact I wasn't Jesus but a truth still remained from that and it is still available to me now. Like in a certain sense I feel right now that every pain in my body is still an excuse and a justification for me to just let some of those bad toxic frequencies of dissonance leech into my being like an offtime song in my song. Or could be my song is literally being chopped apart by something or someone due to fear to see mySelf in the unveiled nature of my own being. I embodied, WHO I REALLY AM. For others to see me like that, due to my eyes being covered by something else. But then in the end it was I who needed the courage to see myself clearly and I had to push through most of the bad vibes due to my bad physical health. This was interesting and very weird in a non-verbal language and proprioception sense of re-aligning.

I NOW AM TRYING TO REALLIGN MYSELF WITH THIS.

wZe_c3Wp7L-lJkwbvIDM1SsRvv47OXTJg6p9RlZ2q3M.jpg

Rti0.gif

Edited by Hotaka