Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StephenK

God's will...

4 posts in this topic

Over the last few weeks, my identification as the body has been weakening. The illusory boundary between what IS and ISN'T me is slowly evaporating. With this being experienced, I then asked myself: 'What is my true will? What is my true desire?' After a minute of mental silence, the answer that came back was: 'For everything to be, just the way it is, right now...'

It dawned on me that as God/Universe/All, my will is EXISTENCE ITSELF. Questions around free-will/determinism self/other dissipated since from the perspective of GOD/True-Self, what is happening right now, is GOD's will. It is my WILL. They are one in the same. All there is, is WILL/CREATION and we are all doing it perfectly...

I feel as if I have reached the eye of a storm that has been raging for a decade, and for the first time, I see that the storm is beautiful. I will fall back into the storm again, I know, but it is okay. The ego-mind is still present, but something has shifted. Into what, I do not know...

@zoey101 Thank you for the positive vibes. It's just so silent now. So still. No fireworks. The waters of the mind are so clear.