Jonson

I feel unsatisfied with reality. Why?

8 posts in this topic

I m at the club with my friends, at a friend's birthday, it's a party. Everyone is just dancing and trying to prove their good vibe but they can't, what should i do? Btw i m 17

Edited by Jonson

lol wtf.

Just f**king dance, mess around, have fun, drink if you want, theres nothing else you can do at a party you're not going to sit and meditate or do work there are you?

The people here are more dynfunctional than regular folks lol.

PS. don't do anything you will regret or won't like the consquences later.

I am good at dancing , maybe if i attracted some girl TO dance with me? 

Idk i feel incomplete

3 minutes ago, Jonson said:

I am good at dancing , maybe if i attracted some girl TO dance with me? 

Idk i feel incomplete

Yes do it.

Now help me.... please i need help.

I need to pee, but i dont know if i should pull my flys down or pull my pants down,

Should I sit or should I stand?

how far should i aim down or up?

how many feet should i be away from the toilet bowl?

is it normal to have hair on my penis shaft?

help.....

You want to help your friends? But you don't know how.. that is why before you help others, you must find the answer for yourself.. if I am in your shoes, I will become quite sit there and be conscious what is going on with me.... I am at the party, but I feel this.. what is this? I will contemplate.. and Iwill find the answer for myself.. why I feel this feeling...

Edited by John Iverson

Omg, it was a crazy night lol. When i went outside with my friends i began to crack jokes and to be funny, and suddenly i felt that the incompleteness is disappearing. I talked to lots of girls, I danced and I drank like a looooot. Then i went in the centre of city with 2 friends, and i had such an amazing game with 2 girls, they were laughing a lot but i was pushing at the same time and being very physical, kissing their hands, it was the first time that my flirting was very good. 

I also danced on the stage alone in front of everyone  and i took of my shirt, and it felt soo good at the moment , girls laughed, everything was cool , but now that i look back , maybe my dancing should've been better :)) so ye it's this thing about whether to do the unknown , uncomfortable stuff or to not take the risk cause you'll regret it later

Anyway , alcohol can help so much while socializing and partying but then u get a hangover and it fcks up your head. 

I don't feel incomplete anymore in a sense , idk i think that higher consciousness is very dependent on your physical state (maybe this is a "no shit" )

Well, thanks for the advice 

@blazed  Your reply was soo funny  :)))) thanks\

@John Iverson that's kind of what i did , felt the feeling and observed