Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

what activities should i do if one of my values is to create miracle

48 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Solace said:

I wish you the best on your path. Hope you find the love you're looking for.

Thanks ! :D 

29 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

It won’t help much For you, Hoo will be more helpful. Hoo is a Sufi mantra. Hoo was developed by Sufis for a very aggressive, violent country and race. Your energy is near the sex center, and the sex center has to be hit directly so the energy rises upwards. 

A beautiful woman passes and you simply take a note that “Yes, a woman has passed,” but nothing arises within, you; your sex center is not hit, no energy moves in you , then you can start Aum. When you start feeling that now you exist near the heart, not near the sex center, only then can you use Aum.

How many times i will do hoo?

47 minutes ago, Solace said:

Love contains the totality of everything and is the totality of everything; containing miracles, fear, sadness, physicality, karma, mentality, thought etc. When in love, life is miraculous. That's all.

Miracle contains The totality also of everything, and is the totality of everything, containing Love, Fear, sadness, physicality, karma, mentality, thought, etc. when in miracle life could be filled with more love, other particular can become more.. infinite can become more infinite,hahaha..  or anything in particular.. haha miracle another particular that could also be use other than love.. love is a particular.. and miracle is also particular of what is in the totality.. human is also particular.. consciousness is the totality... what i am saying here about consciousness is cannot justify what is really consciousness is but that is the totality , particular is the pieces in consciousness 

2 hours ago, Solace said:

I learn from this thank you!!

@John Iverson Your ego will get afraid from vanishing, of course. Removing it is like mourning a good friend, but sometimes growing pains is what allows us to grow the most.

When I meant Orange stage, I meant Spiral Dynamics -- Leo has a video on that, and you can listen to the site Personality Hacker's podcasts for more on that. You seem to be around Orange or Green -- Orange where the person learns to develop their confidence, discipline and talents -- then Green where they use those skills out of love for others. This is just an educated guess of course -- as I don't personally know you.

Good luck.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

On 6/9/2018 at 6:45 PM, WaterfallMachine said:

@John Iverson Your ego will get afraid from vanishing, of course. Removing it is like mourning a good friend, but sometimes growing pains is what allows us to grow the most.

When I meant Orange stage, I meant Spiral Dynamics -- Leo has a video on that, and you can listen to the site Personality Hacker's podcasts for more on that. You seem to be around Orange or Green -- Orange where the person learns to develop their confidence, discipline and talents -- then Green where they use those skills out of love for others. This is just an educated guess of course -- as I don't personally know you.

Good luck.

It's a possitive feedback from you HAHA, to see that i am in a level of orange makes me feel grateful haha! I feel that i am progressing, rather than I'm in my comfort zone.. i want to absorb the pain! I don't care anymore. This cannot be avoided... so I don't care anymore.. i want to redesign my life i would be more conscious for my activities, i make a records just to check my consistency,.. i cut off the bulshit one.. 

thanks 

Do the miracle and Heal yourself completely, then you will know what to do ;) 

This is where Enlightenment begins and Immortality follows. 

Is it possible to do what one thinks is impossible? Is it likely to do what one thinks is unlikely? You have a good heart. Leave your mind behind - it only makes blind - and embrace whatever your love will find. As mentioned above, that is the only miracle you'll ever need.