Betterself

Am I alone? Enlightenment experience led to Solipsism, and it made me Depressed

87 posts in this topic

Just now, The0Self said:

Then it just wasn’t enlightenment. There’s no one to feel alone nor separate from everything. Beliefs of separation (I am) fall-away and quite literally turn-out (spatially even, in my case) to be illusory. There is no inside or outside.

The me is the imagined need for the Self to be in some way other than what it immediately is. Which hides the perfection but allows for the experience of a journey. There’s literally no separation, in actuality. Not even one separate thing at all.

It is my direct experience that seeing is taking place. You say you are seeing a room around you, but that is not my verifiable experience.

I do not know that you are seeing even if you are consciousness as am I.

19 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

It is my direct experience that seeing is taking place. You say you are seeing a room around you, but that is not my verifiable experience.

I do not know that you are seeing even if you are consciousness as am I.

There is no one who sees. There’s only everything. Everything is nothing at all. You can’t get it, but there can be an intuitive recognition and an end to separate experience, that seemingly undoes the once impenetrable illusion that something is actually happening and someone is moving through time.

You're imagining there’s “something else” happening, which simply hides the fact that this is already all there is.

It didn’t make sense to me either, but then it seemed to, but immediately as it was (would have been) “fully” recognized, there was no one who could make sense of it anymore. Yet it makes perfect sense because there is no sense at all.

It’s just this. Love pretending that it doesn’t know what it is, as a journey seeming to happen.

Infinite imagination is as bright as ever, but it’s no longer seen by anyone as being more than a story, and it is utterly free and unconstrained by any reason or purpose or meaning.

Basically, the best pointer that’s coming up: everything (this; all there is) is literally exactly as it appears, it just doesn’t refer to anything real. There’s nothing separate from this that could even hypothetically be referred to! ? And it’s beyond both time, and knowing.

Edited by The0Self

@Betterself The 'other' can only exist in your conscious experience, as you and them are the same Consciousness. God is putting on a play just for You. It is so 'personal/intimate/raw/direct' that you won't feel alone ever again after you get it for real. God is communicating to you in the most direct way possible since it can 'show itself' only to You. What is aware of this moment right now? That's the other & you.

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

7 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Anahata You are God and all is you.

Absolutely. Feel ya. ;)

2 minutes ago, Anahata said:

Absolutely. Feel ya. ;)

Hahahahahahahaha.

You are fine.My wild angel that avoids love and is into politics is the one which is problematic.Time to fix that.

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Hahahahahahahaha.

You are fine.My wild angel that avoids love and is into politics is the one which is problematic.Time to fix that.

Wishing you two a great time hehe. Get her closer. Lol