WildeChilde

Dragon Ball Z Is About Spiritual Enlightenment

30 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Isaac Ben said:

@WildeChilde That's really interesting and it's true, I've never seen Goku as someone who's righteous and trying to save the world. He was just following his bliss and doing what he wants. It emphasizes on how important authenticity is.

Ahhhh the feels 9_9. This was probably my best soundtrack in childhood.

Even hunter x hunter was spiritual :D

Minute 14:45 onwards :D the correct answer was silence!

11 minutes ago, blazed said:

@Isaac Ben This was the scene that sold that soundtrack !

Dude my skin was literally tingling watching this 9_9. Ahhh the childhood memories and the feels. It's interesting how narratives along with music can evoke emotions in such a beautiful way. This is what art is.

Edited by Isaac Ben

10 minutes ago, Isaac Ben said:

Dude my skin was literally tingling watching this 9_9. Ahhh the childhood memories and the feels. It's interesting how narratives along with music can evoke emotions in such a beautiful way. This is what art is.

Haha yeah, it either hits you or not, I always love epic moments from "a heroes journey" type of stories :)

@blazed  just re-watched the video from the beginning and I noticed something interesting.

"So you want to see me that much. Well, I don't want to see you."
"After all, I neglected you for selfish reasons. I'm no good."
"Even if that means ignoring the feelings of others."

Although this guys seems arrogant and extremely selfish on the surface, I couldn't help but get attracted to him. Telling the truth regardless of what others think is not only courageous but also definitely spiritual. This Ging guy is someone to look up to when it comes to authenticity.

"I will always be the guy I am" -Ging Freecss

12 minutes ago, Isaac Ben said:

@blazed  just re-watched the video from the beginning and I noticed something interesting.

"So you want to see me that much. Well, I don't want to see you."
"After all, I neglected you for selfish reasons. I'm no good."
"Even if that means ignoring the feelings of others."

Although this guys seems arrogant and extremely selfish on the surface, I couldn't help but get attracted to him. Telling the truth regardless of what others think is not only courageous but also definitely spiritual. This Ging guy is someone to look up to when it comes to authenticity.

"I will always be the guy I am" -Ging Freecss

Reminds me of alan watts quote:

What's suprising is the maturity of Gon's character, doesn't give a fuck just wants to be a great hunter like his father. Wasted energy just to be a victim i guess.

Edited by blazed

11 minutes ago, blazed said:

Reminds me of alan watts quote:

Man, Alan Watts and chillstep is just a delight to the ears.

12 minutes ago, blazed said:

What's suprising is the maturity of Gon's character, doesn't give a fuck just wants to be a great hunter like his father. Wasted energy just to be a victim i guess.

Yep, Gon clearly had no interest in playing the victim and had his only vision on achieving his goals regardless of circumstances. He's come a long way doing that. He's a source of motivation. I find the whole anime inspiring.

There's nothing like watching your favorite childhood shows again as an adult with an awakened perspective. You'll be blown away but you'll also see the that the seeds planted within you from those childhood shows have sprouted to who you have become. You were always living a spiritual path, you just didn't know it.

B R E A T H E