Sine

Books about how to build a romantic relationship in a counscious way?

7 posts in this topic

Hit me with your best books about coucsious relationships - or just books you think could be good to read before starting a relationship with someone. Thanks! 

I have to say The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida. It's chock full of relationship wisdom for men, and it's beautifully written. One of my favorite books ever.

Even if you're female, there might still be a lot you can take from it.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

2 hours ago, Robert said:

I have to say The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida. It's chock full of relationship wisdom for men, and it's beautifully written. One of my favorite books ever.

Even if you're female, there might still be a lot you can take from it.

I loved that book

@Sine Experiencing Love by means of relationship with maya is like experiencing nonduality by means of psychadelics, it’s a short cut to a glimpse of how you could feel 24/7, In Love. Consider self inquiry over reading a book that stands to reinforce veils. Consider a solo retreat, go all the way, if you do, when you return, you could write a book about love & relationships, and learn more than reading one. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Sine Hm, thinking about it, I have not read books specifically concerning relationships. I've heard good testimonials for "The Five Languages of Love" - it's a classic, but I don't know how deep it is, maybe a summary is good enough.

I've read :Nonviolent communication: by Marshall Rosenberg, which I would recommend as a good source developing empathy. I've also read "The Art of Loving" by Erich Fromm, which is not really practical, but it is deep verging on philosophy.

And then there's also Teal Swan

Edited by Elisabeth

The Road Less Travelled - Scott Peck

The Art Of Loving - Erich Fromm

Keeping The Love You Find - Harville Hendrix                            (got recommended to me by a professional psychologist)

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!