Saumaya

Pursuing Enlightenment does not make one special

42 posts in this topic

Sometimes I see that people think they are being special by pursuing enlightenment. They see other people partying, playing video games, watching television etc  and think that they have to be the opposite of that. Then they start thinking that somehow the people who do not do those things are inferior to them. This is not the right attitude. Enlightenment should come from a genuine desire to know the true nature of oneself, it shouldn't become a neurotic escape to be different than rest of the crowd. 

Thanks for reading :)

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

life is a collective artwork.

it becomes clear as you know yourself, your true nature that you are very special.

then you start to see how others are special in their own way, everyone is unique, the sources of blissful infinity start to be recognized inside of all of us.

we are all wonderful black holes, we grab each others attention in such a loving way

we are all very unique and special, as no single snowflake is the same, the truths of life are very simple

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

After awakening one is totally different from the crowd, believe me. Even staying close to common folk is the most boring you can imagine. Only the dormant crave closure, party and doing stuff in group. 

Why is boring? Because one can bend space/time, reading and influencing thoughts/feelings etc. 

The majority of people out there they smile but they use "I kill you" thoughts and feelings. 

After some months or years of having fun, you just quit, cause it becomes very boring as I said. 

The only thing that saves me from not ditching society forever is mainly being a Tantra Master and I have fun once in a while with the opposite sex, to such a degree that I can show a woman what awakening is, how is the feeling of no thought and what the universe is.

So after being able to influence in such a degree people or animals, "humbleness" is just an invention of the suffering people. This does not mean that one is very arrogant on a day to day life, simply means, you won't stay much in conversations or imaginations with zombies. 

The only thing special in people are those with a similar state of being, and those are so rare, omg. 

And the escape from common folk is not neurotic. After you see the transparency in people, the main reason is that one is able to read everything about people and so on, and it is inevitable to see them as lesser beings, because it is the truth.  

Even here on this Forum it is so boring, but I have to say, I'm having fun reading the reactions of zombies conceptualizing reality in 5 pages lol. And I must say, it is very sad when I see the dormant going the opposite way and call it enlightenment hahaha. 

@Saumaya Yes this is very much true.

But, in some instances this behaviour just occurs without having a say in it at all. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

The enlightened has lost all interest in the material world. He needs nothing, in that sense he is special. He is detached and dispassionate, how could he engage himself in superficial social interactions? Or sit at home and play some video games? Or have a ''girlfriend''? He is beyond all of that, more evolved consciously.

2 hours ago, now is forever said:

that's so sad - where did you loose your heart on the way? to me it sounds a little psychopathic. not what an enlightened person would sound like!

i don't want to hurt you, if it's even possible. but you are missing out on something, in my perception. by not searching for meaning in life.

My heart is right where it belongs. As for meaning, there are no meaning in this life, but you are welcome to create as many as you wish.

2 hours ago, Outer said:

Non-attachment doesn't imply non-relationship between an enlightened being and behavior, an object, or a person.

He doesn't understand the difference between non-attachment and non-relationship.

You don't understand what love is. Relationship is a structure, and love is unstructured. Love never becomes a relationship. Either way, relationship is attachment, and as a detached person I tell you that an enlightened being will never have anything to do with some superficial ''relationship''. But you will never understand that, you are not in his shoes.

@Saumaya

3 hours ago, Quanty said:

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@Saumaya One of my favourite quotes:

6ac41b696434311a936895a135e5b6a9.jpg

If you want to show others something, it can't be done by telling them what they can and cannot do.

Enlightenment should humble one down. If it doesn't, it isn't.

7 hours ago, Highest said:

The enlightened has lost all interest in the material world. He needs nothing, in that sense he is special. He is detached and dispassionate, how could he engage himself in superficial social interactions? Or sit at home and play some video games? Or have a ''girlfriend''? He is beyond all of that, more evolved consciously.

You don't know what enlightenment is, only 50/50. 

Only to survive along zombies, the enlightened humbles him/her self ;) 

2 awakened beings, don't take offense, they joke about IT.

Edited by Quanty

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

"...but you are no different than everyone else. because everything is one."

And you know what that means in practice? ;) 

6 hours ago, now is forever said:

i don't want to hurt you, if it's even possible. but you are missing out on something, in my perception. by not searching for meaning in life.

but how do i search for meaning and know that meaning is made by me?

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

you have to want it.

but my desires dont depend on me

3 minutes ago, Viking said:

but how do i search for meaning and know that meaning is made by me?

Different way to explore...

Why does one search for meaning? 

7 minutes ago, now is forever said:

might be, but i don't care for enlightenment. 

They why you speak about the unspeakable if you don't care about IT? 

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

because it's pure bliss

What do you mean friend?