MarkusSweden

Truth doesn't exist, here's how!

66 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

And what is the problem with my inner state?

You seem to have an issue with people When their states and their fucking personalities.

Why?

Why the witch hunt against the personality? Why?

Why are the garbage about not preaching and teaching yet you teach anyway. And then deny it? 

Why are you contradicting yourself and then pouring out others contradictions like it's the end of the world?

Why you do unsettled?

Bored?

Lonely?

Don't feel special enough? 

Need to get recognition for being the great teacher of nonsense that you display your self? 

What's going on in your mind??

Dear God I need a bigger bag.  It's like a soap opera but with spiritual drama!  xD

I'd just stick with "who am I" all those other questions are just confusing you.

tenor (1).gif

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

Seriously you guy's ever since I posted my rumi quotes which were on topic you guy's derailed this shit.

No wonder the mantaray's developed sting rays to kill shit lol, why do i ever bother coming back here from time to time.

mantaray.jpg?w=816

Edited by blazed

9 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

That's true.

But we're all also free to ask what the fuck he's playing at and why he's contradicting himself and badgering people with things that don't really matter..? 

Well, you're an easy target man.  I mean you claim to be awake, but then you work so hard to convince others you are awake, you take everything personally it seems, you constantly try to attack/defend youre point of view and then scream "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME" when people fight back.

Basically, you sound like a frustrated bully who no one wants to be around.  Why do you give a fuck so much about what others think?  Seems awfully suspicious for such an enlightened person.

What's happening here is people are calling you on your bullshit and it pisses you off, and you lack the wit to fool anyone, hence your frustration.

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

4 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

I'm a lot more enlightened that I was previously. But I know what you mean. I suspected that there is a witch hunt going on for anyone who has awoken but are not quite acting like the Dali laws yet. I have plenty of work to do on myself and I'm sure Anna has too. But I'm definately awake, I know who I am and I'm not the thoughts.  Don't mean that the thoughts don't come up for me when I'm faced with an issue. 

Seems you can't think in shades of grey about enlightenment. I'm not sure it's an on and off thing where we all suddenly turn into the Dali lama over night lol

Ok if you think I'm a bully that's fine. Perhaps I am and don't know it? I already said I can't see myself and that's why I take on people's perspectives. Bit I take on respectful people's perspectives who are genuinely uneasy with me rather than listen to arseholes who want to poke and jibe at me in order to expose me for not being the Dali lama. 

My issue is I actually do think faceless is misleading people and his approach is vindictive and narcissistic. As far as I can tell it seems very covert aggression and it does trigger me. And it should trigger you too if you have any conscience 

I egged it on, not gonna lie, but we can't be derailing threads because we don't like the other person.  I understand we are gonna have differences.  Whether youre awake or not, I'm totally ignorant of it, I won't ever be able to know it, so if you say so, I can accept that.  I wanted to see you're reaction :P My advice, from being the stickler that I am, don't be so in your face about awakening because people will test your boundaries.  It's not personal, but I've seen it done countless times.  If the enlightened man is not like a caged animal, he shouldn't flinch a words.

I know a lot of folks don't like to talk about it.  Maybe your looking for an outlet for that.  Well this is a good place for that. 

Grace

1 minute ago, Outer said:

Well, you're an easy target man.  I mean you claim to be awake, but then you work so hard to convince others you are awake, you take everything personally it seems, you constantly try to attack/defend youre point of view and then scream "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME" when people fight back.

Basically, you sound like a frustrated bully who no one wants to be around.  Why do you give a fuck so much about what others think?  Seems awfully suspicious for such an enlightened person.

What's happening here is people are calling you on your bullshit and it pisses you off, and you lack the wit to fool anyone, hence your frustration.

Poor guy. :/

Grace

3 hours ago, Etagnwo said:

And what is the problem with my inner state?

You seem to have an issue with people When their states and their fucking personalities.

Why?

Why the witch hunt against the personality? Why?

Why are the garbage about not preaching and teaching yet you teach anyway. And then deny it? 

Why are you contradicting yourself and then pouring out others contradictions like it's the end of the world?

Why you do unsettled?

Bored?

Lonely?

Don't feel special enough? 

Need to get recognition for being the great teacher of nonsense that you display your self? 

What's going on in your mind??

Relax dude lol

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H