MarkusSweden

The cult of Mooji!

26 posts in this topic

I watched todays video with Mooji. In the end when Mooji is about to leave, his devotes really behave awkvard, like he is a God or something. 

Different people have different tasks, one puts on his shoes when he is about to leave the building, one is holding his hand and leed him to some sort of pope mobil, lol. 

And a driver of that pope mobil is ready to drive as soon Mooji place his ass in it. And all people wawe their hands and show their appreciation in a very devote way as Mooji leave the place. 

Also, there are photographs with papaji and Maharashi, and Mooji kiss Them on his way out. 

Somehow it all feels a bit awkward? 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden share the video. Noone can judge your interpretations. But interpretations are interpretations :) 

Edited by egoless

7 minutes ago, egoless said:

@MarkusSweden share the video. Noone can judge your interpretations. But interpretations are interpretations :) 

I don't know how to share videos with my smartphone. 

Maybe, someone can help me? It's his latest youtube video I refer to(latest minutes)

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 minute ago, MarkusSweden said:

I don't know how to share videos with my smartphone. 

Maybe, someone can help me? It's his latest youtube video I refer to(latest minutes)

Just copy the link here . that'll do

@MarkusSweden whatever why does it bother you? Spiritual ego is very alluring trap where many fall into if that’s what you mean. I don’t know Mooji that Well and haven’t seen that video therefore I can’t judge and even if I had seen I wouldn’t because that’s not up to me. I mind my own path and growth and responsible for my reality. That’s all I need to know at this point.

Edited by egoless

5 minutes ago, egoless said:

@MarkusSweden whatever why does it bother you? Spiritual ego is very alluring trap where many fall into if that’s what you mean. I don’t know Mooji that Well and haven’t seen that video therefore I can’t judge and even if I had seen I wouldn’t because that’s not up to me. I mind my own path and growth and responsible for my reality. That’s all I need to know at this point.

Good question! I guess it's because I feel Mooji is such a good teacher, and I find it strange that he seem to enjoy that his followers are devote to a degree of being sheeps. 

And the rutine with people that kiss his feets and the use of popemobil. It doesn't feel spontanious and loving in an honest way. 

But who am I to judge! Mooji is very good, and very warm hearted in his teachings. It's only the cult and rutines around him that feel strange.

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden i watched the video and at the beginning the lady that talked before he went on stage said that you dont have to kiss his feet and that he actually prefers people not to do this, instead prefers "a simple namaste"

21 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Good question! I guess it's because I feel Mooji is such a good teacher, and I find it strange that he seem to enjoy that his followers are devote to a degree of being sheeps. 

And the rutine with people that kiss his feets and the use of popemobil. It doesn't feel spontanious and loving in an honest way. 

But who am I to judge! Mooji is very good, and very warm hearted in his teachings. It's only the cult and rutines around him that feel strange.

Maybe these people acting like that have nothing to do with Mooji? 

@Mikael89 Well sure nothing wrong per se.
But it shows Moojis stagnation and the spiritual growth once potent has become a comfortable facade of a narcissistic Guru character. I sometimes think that the best thing one can do to allow their ego to stay in tact is to start teaching (not always of course).
It is not his fault that people admire him, it is merely a tragedy of his self-delusion. The people are giving up their power voluntarily... as he is voluntarily assisting them in doing so.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Of course. That's the case with most gurus, and they get off on it.

Did you really expect people to do the hard work of pursuing their own enlightenments? Nope! The whole point of a spiritual community is to delay enlightenment as long as possible by distractions such as kissing Mooji's ass.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Wow. People here seem to hate Mooji. I didn't know that. Whatever floats your boat.

I like him, but it's just the weird rutines, in the video from today a women on her knees put shoes onto mooji feets when he leaves the building, and all people stand in a perfect lane that Mooji walks through and randomly hug a few of them. Their devotion reminds me of a cult. 

Btw, I think your link was wrong, there was anorher video from today where you can see all for yourself at the end. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@Mikael89 A good way to think about Mooji is the conflict of the divine masculine and divine feminine (I just went through a chapter in an audiobook talking on this subject).
Mooji is going overboard on the masculine aspect, being the Guru, leader, the god figure if you will. All the devotees represent a repressed divine feminine, that is only bound to rise to power and join the overpowered divine masculine.
The divine feminine will reclaim its power through series of disappointments as the Guru will fail to meet their expectations over, over and over again.
But its all fine... its all part of the process. I wouldnt say theres hate on Mooji here, at least I dont certainly feel that way. He is just playing a role in all this.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course. That's the case with most gurus, and they get off on it.

Did you really expect people to do the hard work of pursuing their own enlightenments? Nope! The whole point of a spiritual community is to delay enlightenment as long as possible by distractions such as kissing Mooji's ass.

I hope you won’t fall for the same trap of spiritual ego in the future as you are criticizing Right now. I have observed that so far you are more or less successful at avoiding those traps but are you ready for more pressure when you will get more followers and devoted spiritual community will gather around you? We never know what the future will bring. Be careful not to fall for these traps. I really hope you won’t. 

Edited by egoless

@Martin123  No hate on Mooji, just some reflections. 

Big question though, where can I get one of those "pope mobils" for myself. 

I'll will drive it through my local town while claiming I am God and let random people kiss my feets. If I have no ego, I'm sure I can handle an egoboast like that! ??

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

19 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Wow. People here seem to hate Mooji. I didn't know that. Whatever floats your boat.

I'm confused. So we should start hating Leo too?

I don't hate Mooji.

Nothing I said was hateful. I was merely pointing out how ego distracts itself from doing the work.

Just because you don't kiss someone's ass doesn't mean you hate him. There is a middle position. 

Respect your teachers, but do not kiss their ass. This isn't complicated. But people love to worship people. Lots of people looking for idealized daddy figures to worship, like Osho.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

@MarkusSweden Its a golf cart, isnt it?

I guess. But a pope mobile aura! ?

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

People are still culturally conditioned heavily to act in certain ways. Nothing wrong with Mooji. Its the followers that choose to be that way and if you are unconditionally loving its not really that easy to decline people. In the more Enlightened state we see others as ourselves, our children yet to bloom into themselves (in a sense). We understand non-judgement and unconditional love is of most importance and most natural. This is the divine way.

There's nothing wrong with Leo, its the people that take things to the next level and Leo everything.

B R E A T H E