Ethan_05

Short on Time, what semi-potent practices may benefit someone with some experience?

4 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I saw that you mentioned to someone who said that they have little free time so they should just do the most potent and effective techniques such as psychedelics, etc. What might some other techniques be if psychedelics weren't the route I wanted to go? Kriya? Contemplation? Holotropic Breathwork? Self-Inquiry? 

I guess all I'm asking is what techniques are the most powerful to do if one is short on time, yet not overpowering for a person with an intermediate amount of consciousness practices under their belt. I'm not a complete beginner, but I still have a long way to go, and throughout the few years that I've been practicing consciousness work I've seen very little results. I can still see the benefits of meditation, concentration, etc., but they're just long processes and I'm willing to delve inward and partake in a transformation of how I see the world, I just need to know how and what practices might I try to see which are the most effective for my mind.

"That which the world calls day is the night of ignorance to the wise." - Bhagavad Gita

Becoming Conscious

Master Breath, get baptized like Jesus and then convert the water into wine;)suffering suffering, disorientation, you go to heaven. 9_9

kriya is perfect, it was made for the short on time householder, you dont have to do anything beside a 30-60 min practice a day. I like to add on top of it a 20 min meditation but thats me.

What do you mean “Short on time”?? ?