Maycol

A Universe from NOTHING?

22 posts in this topic

all this nothingness talk, the truth is in front of your eyes, you perceive what is

it ain't that complicated after all

but the mind wants to and will do a million mental gymnastics before it will recognize what is

so in a sense all this mental craziness is good, let the mind run a mental marathon

eventually it will relax

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Dear @InfinitePotential

34 minutes ago, InfinitePotential said:

For example, an apple is Nothingness. If Nothingness were somehow different from an apple then it would have that quality and be that which is different from an apple.

Thank you for your pointers, they are very helpful. I purchased the book list and I have the first book in the Enlightenment section. I'll go back and revisit that chapter if you remember which chapter is that. I got some other 5 stars book too from that section, and some of them seem more intellectual to me and just keep repeating the same premises that the author claims.

1) So, people on this forum, with their medium of body and mind, typing their opinions and thoughts, are also like the apple example? 

2) Is "Nothing is Everything" as a concept also something too, and liken to the apple example? Isn't all the understanding about Nothingness also another perspective, but not the Absolute Truth?

Mostly importantly, the apple example is a very effective pointer, how is it reconcile with everyday living? Even in @Leo Gura's video, with all these deep ultimate understanding, it's made clear that he'll still live this life and fine-tune different facets of everyday life, how is this story different any other people who haven't reached that level of deep realization? Seems like there is still always business as usual regardless there's the deep realization of "we're not the body and mind" and "this IS Nothingness."

Would love to attend some sort of real life interaction where people are fearless and authentic about exploring these questions together, without ego, without spiritual bypass, and without the simple brush off reply of either you get it or you don't...