abrakamowse

I Don't Need My Mind

14 posts in this topic

Who wants it?

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Get yourself lobotomized, it's going to be the new nose job

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

4 hours ago, vizual said:

Get yourself lobotomized, it's going to be the new nose job

Lol

Maybe I can ask for an improved mind, kind of like version 2 or 3

:-P

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

7 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Maybe I can ask for an improved mind, kind of like version 2 or 3

You don't need to ask for an improved mind. Follow the concepts that Leo has covered over the last couple of years, do the inner work, and you will have versions 2 and 3 of your mind.

You can upgrade the software any time you like.

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

There should be an on/off button.. sometimes we want to turn off our minds and have a peaceful sleep. Fortunately it can be done if someone masters his psychology and meditates a lot. I'm not one of those lucky guys yet.

@FindingPeace and @Woody

Thanks for your comments!!!

So what is this thread about? OP wants to become a braindead zombie or something? The lobotomy was a nice idea in that case.

My invitation to you is to use your mind as your most powerful tool instead.

@The Son Aren't we braindead zombies already and just haven't realized yet? It's all just an illusion.

Maybe we are..if all of our actions are predictable because of our past conditions and everything we do is because of biological and chemical stuff in our brain..then where is the free will? This is a different topic. :)

@Woody @Love There is most likely no free will, as Leo said. It's all just an illusion. What there is is only perception. But still, in our lifes and the matrix, as long as we are not enlightened, it is usefull to use the mind in the right ways. 

Most people are bitches of their minds, slaves of their brains. In their agony they cry "fuck you mind, go away, I wanna be enlightened!" like many in this forum.

I pity those fools. They will never get the mind away, because that is not love and not alignment. Seperation is not the way, oneness is the way. Embrace your mind, stop being a bitch and use it instead as a tool that it is. You are the master, and the mind is merely a powerful tool. Even after enlightenment you will keep your mind, so you might just as well learn to use it.

It's funny, when I was 5-10 years I used to think about how every single thought in our minds are just a repeat, same thing with the words we speak.

Used to think there's an extremely quick thought process going on constantly but our conscious minds are to slow to hear it so it have to repeat some of these thoughts like it's reading the finished lines from a book. 

I used to fantasize about being a ninja/samurai and part of his main training was to just live by these subconscious thoughts so his reaction time would always be instantaneous because he didn't have to repeat his thoughts.

I remembered that today and funnily enough it's almost exactly what's going lol, still the conscious mind is required to give life to and fully enjoy and understand our thoughts and emotions. :) 

I was around that age too @Keyblade Viking when I began to question what were my thoughts.  But I didn't go any deeper than that.

I was like, ey!... Those thoughts are not mine! ...

Ok.

Lol