Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
okulele

Financing my growth throughtout school

5 posts in this topic

I will be starting university this September. I am excited to study and to use my time for actualization to the max. However, for that I need money. Some of the things I want to finance are:

• a private room in the university town
  • kung-fu and qi-kung lessons
  • organic food
  • retreats
  • self-help materials (books, courses)

The country I live in is not the most optimal for earning money. However, I live in the EU and have the possibility to go work in other countries (Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland..) with higher wages. I was planning to go hitchhiking and seeking my fortune, hoping to find a job somewhere (possibly a farm job?).

My question is, does anyone know of an area I could find a farm job? Anywhere in the EU? I would not say no to other kind of job opportunities, that would allow me to earn money for the upcoming year either.

Let me know if anything comes to mind, please!

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

11 minutes ago, Elisabeth said:

Mind sharing where you're from? (My tip: Poland?)

I am from Czech Republic.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Financing everything while going to school is really hard. People in USA are having to pay for their student loans for the rest of their lives and that is not really good. I took another approach, most important thing for me was to get a job and when I am really low on money I could use the loans for young people on moneyexpert.com. I pay them back immediately when I get the salary and that is how I did it. Now I don't have any debt because I did not take any student loans. In that way I also helped my parents with taking the load of their back.

Edited by TomSands

Maybe try doing it yourself, live in a van or camping or something and learn about yourself. Then there is not much to pay for, also skip organic food, then its even cheaper. You can wait with that untill you're done with your education. The free time you will have you can do amazing things with.