Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jasper

Enlightenment Doesn't Exist?

6 posts in this topic

can I have everyones opinion on this? So he did understand that the ego is an illusion but he says that getting rid of it is not good? 

Certainly a very interesting view on this topic. I myself too think that all this enlightenment thing is overrated and taken to the extreme, but my oppinion counts for nothing because I know nothing. Some good spiritual teacher tells us to find balance in life and accepting our human experience and the illusion and we are already enlightened, I don't know why people would become such extreme spiritual fanatics and totally obsessing over enlightenment, throwing away the ego and mind and denying life itself and themselves. 

I expect understanding and finding out more at later stages in my development.

Wise words. Enlightened or not, enjoy your life. Every moment of it. If you can't enjoy a certain moment ask yourself why. Nothing else is needed.

I think once you 'catch a glimpse of the ox's tail', then you know beyond doubt that enlightenment is real, and achievable on different levels

Enlightenment doesn't exist in the sense that it's just a concept in your head.

Enlightenment is existence itself. Looking for enlightenment like an object within existence is of course a trap. You will never find a thing called enlightenment.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3/6/2016 at 2:15 PM, Jasper said:

can I have everyones opinion on this? So he did understand that the ego is an illusion but he says that getting rid of it is not good? 

I like this guy's channel, thanks for sharing!