WwLa927

Letting Go

3 posts in this topic

I recently watched Leo on YouTube on topic how to Let Go. I meditated and my thoughts of that certain situation that made me angry actually diminished. But just one thing that I would like someone's opinion. Should I get rid of the pictures taken of those happy moments (birthdays/Christmas, etc.) I must admit to you all that it does trigger an upsetting feeling.

Travel, keep the self/mind occupied with new life hobbies and interests. There's no point sitting in the dark, the more you do the worse it becomes. Its time to replace old patterns with new and sooner or later you will be just as in love and happier just being with yourself thus giving you the realization that it all started with you being loving toward another. Now imagine if you can be that loving towards everything and everyone, the universe can only reflect what you emit.(energetically)

When you vibrate higher, when you look back at those pictures ect.. you will see the GOOD in those and see them in a NEW LIGHT ect.. You only see based on your level of perception. This is why on (down days) we dont enjoy things, we have darker memories, music is not as enjoyable compared to when we are happy(higher vibe) then we notice all the good in things and the bad don't seem to arise to the surface as to the state you are in those lower level emotions(shall we say) are pointless to the quality and state of your being.

Hope this helps

B R E A T H E

Having trouble letting go often has a lot to.do with a lack of options/one-itis.

If a Victoria Secrets model wanted to date you right now it would probably be a lot easier to let go.