Cudin

What About Freemasonry

6 posts in this topic

Are they into non-duality, magik, alchemy, the occult, or what? 

The freemasons I know are very orange oriented people, from a spiral dynamics perspective. Some of them have impressive communication skills too. 

The freemasonry simbology throughout tokens of power in society is, at least, astounding. Money bills arround the world, monuments, etc. 

Are they just lost in politics drama and power games, like most people, or is there something hidden behind the curtains?

Edited by Cudin

18 minutes ago, Cudin said:

Are they into non-duality, magik, alchemy, the occult, or what? 

The freemasons I know are very orange oriented people (from a spiral dynamics perspective. Some of them have impressive communication skills too. 

The freemasonry simbology throughout tokens of power in society is, at least, astounding. Money bills arround the world, monuments, etc. 

Are they just lost in politics drama and power games, like most people, or is there something hidden behind the curtains?

They are influenced by Kabbalah. At least they were.

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Very few know or care about the origins of Freemasonry. 90%+ are in it just for the social and comradery aspects. I was a FM for a few years. The history, traditions, ceremonies and floorwork are interesting. 

There was a free book I found on the google play store, that talked about they are basically trying to find the next incarnation of Jesus. This person would be someone who has gone up through the ranks of free masonry and then through meditation the christ consciousness will be cognized (downloaded) into the person. I'll have to see if I can find it...

@Cudin good question, I've thought about joining freemasons when I'm older, just for the kicks. I mean as long as I don't get murdered in some concspiracy level shit I'd be fine with joining them. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

They are the ancient tradition of the Bible and from the Mistery Schools. 

Yes, they have initiation in Enlightenment through hard labour so to speak. What i mean is that they have a system zen-like. They teach you to swim by throwing you in the water and letting you learn or die. By die i mean you will be stuck on one of their 33 levels. 

Like any other elitist initiation society or fraternity, they will never disclosure their secrets to the mind focused individuals. 

The higher the level is an individual in masonry, usually the higher in society is placed, like singer/politician/monarch/healer/guru/priest etc.

<3