Black Flag

Asking for 1P-LSD dose help.

8 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I need some help relating to tripping... There is an opportunity on Thursday where I have the whole house to myself as my family go away on holiday (without me, yes). I live 5 min walk from the sea in the middle of no-where and we have a woods right next door. There would be no trip sitter although a trusted friend of mine may visit in the afternoon. 

So I'm planning my next (3rd) trip for then.  However, I feel a bit touch and go if to trip again or not... I'm not sure if my last trip ("You" Quite Literally Have No Fucking Clue.) has slightly micro-traumatized me (is that a thing?). Either way it has made me apprehensive about tripping again.

From my last trip, I felt like I was REALLY dying and that I wouldn't come back and I don't really want to go through that terror again. Especially when I read reports of other people experiencing infinite bliss. However, last time, I came to this wall... I had a choice a that moment... to let go, or run away... and I chose to run away... I felt my body would physically die and I would never go back to my loved ones. Has this happened to you guys? What happens if you go past that wall? Would this be classed as feeling overwhelmed at the peak? Does this mean I couldn't handle that dose?  

So for this trip, What dose would be best? A low (100ug) dose as a confidence booster? Or should I just go to the wall again with 200ug (or more)? Perhaps 150ug would be more responsible? I'm not sure. 

I'm hoping someone can shed some light. Looking for some guidance. Thanks. 

Edited by Black Flag

How long ago was your 'running away' trip? How much did you take in your last trip?

I'd be safe and take 100ug

7 minutes ago, Vintus said:

How long ago was your 'running away' trip? How much did you take in your last trip?

I'd be safe and take 100ug

Well over a year ago now and two tabs so 200ug. 

After scary experiences i would suggest to stay low dose.You may panic if you take 200 before the trip even start.I would suggest make it in the house, wait 3-4 more trips before you do it alone in the forest, you will be more experienced then.And if you have the oportunity with an empty house stay there.The forest is always there if your parents are an obstacle to trip whenever you like.

Don't go above 150ug.

125ug is good strong dose for LSD.

You can cut tabs into quarters.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Black Flag imo the mindset doesn’t seem aligned with a strong trip.

100ug in the woods is delightful and insightful. I would not go in water while tripping.

Thank you for the advice all ^_^ It's appreciated.