Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caelis

Self Actualization And Ayahuasca

6 posts in this topic

Hey Leo, I am really really curious about your thoughts on participating in Ayahuasca ceremonies in terms of personal growth and enlightenment. I participated in 3 ceremonies myself last year and got some pretty deep insights while meditating and introspecting under the influence of Aya. I also figured that there are a lot of people from all over the world who participate in these ceremonies, smart people who are purpose driven, interdependent and very aware. Which are in my eyes all really good things, but for a part it also feels like I'm cheating my way into higher levels of consciousness, when I drink the brew. And that is why right now I am looking for several different ways to achieve self actualization, outside of ayahuasca. But let me know your thoughts please 

don't get me wrong, ayahuasca is not a drug, it is a sacred medicine made from the Banisteriopsis Caapi vine in the Amazon. The brew consists of DMT (a substance that is produced by the pineal gland in the human brain while we dream) and MAOIs. It is used by shamans.  

@Caelis If Leo did not have experience with ayahuasca, he will most likely  not talk about it . He is more : what worked for me, might work for you.

Btw, ayahuasca is a drug. How you see it, is upto you. But in nature, it alterns your state. 

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

I was skeptic, before someone who did Ayahuasca gave me a clue, that our reality is not the only reality, and that our senses and thoughts as humanbeing, are limited, and a part of this whole "energy" thing.

Leo, what do you think of Carlos Castaneda' books ?

Edited by Soulbass

sooo, i was looking for a more accessible alternative to 5-meo-dmt and was thinking of aya, since there are dozens of cerimonial places in my city. Do you fellow actualizers think its a fair substitution? Can it show me infinity? Is it a wise, sustainable option for self-actualization and insight?

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."