Angelo John Gage

Nooses anyone?

5 posts in this topic

The recent videos Leo has been making basically proving everything is ungrounded, including logic has been fascinating.

I posted this a while ago that all logic is circular, which was an insight that came to me after watching the strange loop videos. If reality is a strange loop, then anything inside of reality must also be a strange loop, so even logic itself. 

I myself am a very logical person, as an INTP personality type, that is how I primarily see the world, yet there I saw, my own world be destroyed with the very thing I use lol. It is funny, but sad.

The infinite strange loop is essentially this: no matter what level we achieve, we go back to level one, and level one is also the last level. Just imagine that shit, like playing the old Nintendo game Super Mario Brothers, and just running across the screen to pop up on the other side, forever. 

What a terrible and torturous existence this is. I lately have said to myself, why even exist at all? The utter peace of nothingness before I was born must be way better than being stuck in a strange loop. And the fact I was not asked to come to this existence, is almost like a form of slavery I was put in against my will in hindsight. Of course I had no will when I didn't exist, and I was created to now have one, which apparently isn't mine. I actually partially feel bad I had a child and I hope my son doesn't think like I do about this life.

Now I see why these logicians got depressed, some have even killed themselves, and no wonder why these 'idiots' we see in the world, seem so happy. Well maybe it is because they believe the illusion is real! Ignorance seems to be bliss for sure.  Yet we came looking for truths and we certainly got them, and here we are depressed as fuck learning it. So now what? We can't even take the blue bill to go back to our ignorance.

Is there a happy ending to this post? Depends.

Even though knowing the nature of reality sucks, and that literally nothing has any meaning, this allows us to play demi-gods. Since we know this reality is fake, we can "game genie" this bitch and make it how we please. We can assign our own meaning and know that this is essentially the greatest video game we will ever play in. We can write our story as we please and live life however we wish. This is not to say that the matrix won't fuck us up with consequences of our actions, so we have to be careful because we do not control the absolute infinite, nor could we ever even fully control ourselves, as we are infinite. 

To me, it seems the most logical decision rather than offing ourselves is to make the best of this game, to enjoy maximum pleasure and reduce suffering as much as we can. WE cannot reduce physical suffering, especially if it is inflicted upon us, but we can certainly reduce our own mental suffering, which accounts for most of our suffering.

And if we can teach others the same knowledge we have, we can help them do the same, and further level-up this reality....but of course, once we do that, we will be back where were started. 

Nooses anyone?

Edited by Angelo John Gage

You used logic in this post! Can't take it serious I'm sorry. ;) Your ' logically' reasoning about the consequences of logic not being grounded in anything. So all the stuff you just said is meaningless nonesense according to your own interpretation.  

Although I also used the same bullshit logic to logically reason about your logical reasoning about logic. So what I said also is pretty meaningless and groundless. ETC etc etc etc etc. Yeah it's a pretty fun

39 minutes ago, Angelo John Gage said:

Even though knowing the nature of reality sucks, and that literally nothing has any meaning, this allows us to play demi-gods. Since we know this reality is fake, we can "game genie" this bitch and make it how we please. We can assign our own meaning and know that this is essentially the greatest video game we will ever play in. We can write our story as we please and live life however we wish. This is not to say that the matrix won't fuck us up with consequences of our actions, so we have to be careful because we do not control the absolute infinite, nor could we ever even fully control ourselves, as we are infinite. 

hey this is wrong, and misunderstanding of the game. the point of game is not to 'make it how we please' but to surrender to absolute infinity's will. If we make it how we please we only cultivate our ego and continue living in illusions. surrender until you have zero desires - this is the way.

also, this reality has logic, but its not our human limited logic. it is META-LOGIC 

Edited by Monkey-man

And how do you know what is this so called will of an absolute infinity? 

If it had a will that would be finite in nature so it can't really have a will? What if the infinite has infinite wills which are the very infinite egos that exist ?

Edited by Angelo John Gage