RaZor47

Hero's Journey

3 posts in this topic

Hey,

I know that i am new here, but i need somebody or someone to provide some comment on my situation, because its very strange. I have went on a Hero's Journey, or i guess i should say that it left me with no choice. The journey was very long and mystical, i wont write it all down, that will take very long, but right now i am in a very weird position in which i dont know where to go. Maybe someone can help if they can. I understand that my questions are going to sound very weird, but a still feel like i need to ask.  I dont understand whatever i should use my bleeding hands or if i should milk the cow that is on the back? Both seem bad because they create duality's. The answer seems to be to Do Nothing, but that on itself seems strange, because as far as i can tell my very existence seems to be a duality. There cannot be any pain without pleasure and any pleasure without pain, both are opposites, they collapse into Nothing. Similar to If there is no Me than there is no Other. I have good intentions but it seems like a need someone to be bad, or the precise moment i have a good intention than immediately someone will have a bad one. What do you do here? This feels very freeing and all but at the same time very scary. I am all about the non-dual approach but that means that nothing will exist...

Consciously accept being the servant of God's will or the will of Absolute Infinity in other words, and be it every second of your life until there is no you, this is nonduality.

Thanks for the answer. Been contemplating a lot about what i wrote and i think i get it. The conclusion is ''There is no way to justify anything'' . That makes my feel very Empty but in a very good way. Its like if see if Emptiness i become Emptiness. Whereas if i see Evil i create more Evil.