Seed

Russell Brand...

25 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless There are infinite layers and none of them are real. That's what "reality" means.

You're using the word "real" according to the materialist paradigm, which is improper.

Yeah that's true but I did not mean it in that way. For example, is not there a possibility that dream is "less real" than this domain? Since this has more consistency to it? I don't mean in material paradigm. I just mean in regards to consistency of the layer.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a rather flippant way to think of it.

Experience is all you got. And it shapes you enormously.

People who have not taken breakthrough doses of DMT cannot say, "Oh, I'm sure it will be a cool experience, but still, just an experience."

No! That "just an experience" can transform your entire understanding of reality. Meeting a sentient alien face-to-face is a pretty big fucking deal. In the same way that if you woke up one day with Big Foot sleeping in your bed, that would be a big fucking deal. That's not merely an experience.

That’s all I am saying it is, another experience. We can call that experience whatever we want, absolute, god, or whatever but this is still the movement of thought. It is simply the changing of one reality to anohter. 

That’s all I’m saying.?

Do you even see the significance of no longer seeking experience? If you only knew what such a empty movement leads to. Seems if one did there would be no need for an experience at all. Harmony is of itself. ‘We’ don’t need to to impose any experience on top of that. 

And it’s free?

1 hour ago, egoless said:

For example, is not there a possibility that dream is "less real" than this domain?

"This domain" is the dream. "Real" doesn't exist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is my favorite video on the typical N'N-DMT experience but whats funny is that it goes even deeper than that and endless :P and i agree with Leo, Russel should try it at least once so he can actually talk about it with direct experience.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, pluto said:

This is my favorite video on the typical N'N-DMT experience but whats funny is that it goes even deeper than that and endless :P and i agree with Leo, Russel should try it at least once so he can actually talk about it with direct experience.

That's interesting, seems like i've been in the tunnels they're describing, with beautiful shapes, on weed. I've also seen a glorified version of myself meditating in the middle of my awareness like in my avatar. No need for taking dmt then! :D (just activate ur own) 

Edited by Dodo

Mind over Matter, Awareness over Mind