Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoless

Blockchain and raising consciousness

14 posts in this topic

I am just starting to explore the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. Decentralization of the trust witin the worldwide network of computers seems very interesting. I imagine what degree of freedom can be achieved in the future when banks and governments will no longer be able to control every single transaction in the market. Where do you see the future of the economy? How could be this technological advancement be synergized with the raising of consciousness and allowing free information flow worldwide. Maybe you could also see the link with psychadelics?!

You have no control over the Dream.  Just accept whatever presents itself to Awareness.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Every movement of/by the you is the dream

Do you resonate with what I’m saying or do you have a bit of a different take?

Just speaking of the inseparability of the dream and the i. The dream is determined by the i and the i is determined by the dream lol 

although I assume when I hear Dream I think you are saying thought

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

Just speaking of the inseparability of the dream and the i. The dream is determined by the i and the i is determined by the dream lol 

although I assume when I hear Dream I think you are saying thought

Exactly, yes.

Guys stop off topic please. If you are interested in the topic let’s talk. 

@egoless Whatever way you try to escape the worldly experiences will not work if you stay where you are. The more you take material things as the truth. The less you will attain consciousness of that. Remember that you will not find the external solutions. Rather the solutions are within that which is outside the world Consciousness.

@MofO don’t make consciousness into your religion. We are still living the human experience don’t forget that. Life is more interesting than ever. I am not going to leave ordinary life. That’s the whole point of existence. It was meant to be like that. Everyone has the choice. I could leave to the cave or desert and become the monk. But hey, I won’t. Because I don’t like that path for myself. Those who think that the “exit” is the only true path are deeply deluded ;) 

14 minutes ago, egoless said:

@MofO don’t make consciousness into your religion. We are still living the human experience don’t forget that. Life is more interesting than ever. I am not going to leave ordinary life. That’s the whole point of existence. It was meant to be like that. Everyone has the choice. I could leave to the cave or desert and become the monk. But hey, I won’t. Because I don’t like that path for myself. Those who think that the “exit” is the only true path are deeply deluded ;) 

Enlightenment goes beyond the human experience.  I wanna respect your question, but you are stuck at that belief.  Enlightenment is beyond anything human.  How can you let go of the Ego when you are thinking of Enlightenment Egoically? 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor who told you Enlightenment is my only goal. Hell no! I’m gonna live every possible good and interesting lives before my full Enlightenment. I have nowhere to hurry - I have all the time in the universe up my sleeves ;) 

Edited by egoless

@Joseph Maynor @egoless

Finding a new exterior to be in harmony with your interior is no different from changing your interior to harmonize with your exterior.
There is no need to embark on a physical journey if you can venture within.
Some people prefer to move the outer, some prefer to move the inner.

Movement is movement.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki you gotta do both at some point.  Joseph thinks life is all about Enlightenment and waking up but nah I don’t think so...

I won’t rush anything. It will unfold itself whenever it is the right time. I planted the very profound seed. Now it’s time to go back to human dimension. I love to be here... 

Edited by egoless

9 minutes ago, egoless said:

@tsuki you gotta do both at some point.

Like I said - there is no difference between the two.
If you change yourself enough, you won't even recognize your "outer" problems anymore. 
If you solve your "outer" problems, you won't see them. Fixing is fixing.

10 minutes ago, egoless said:

I love to be here... 

I feel you. The most profound, mystical, experiences are found in everyday experience, unbeknownst to everyday people.
Seeing the world transform in response to your stillness is the best thing that happened to me so far.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2