Ether

How Was Your Final\Latest Awakening?

49 posts in this topic

@Faceless i did learn like 2 or 3 things by myself without searching for it doe:

-We cant ever know what a person is thinking\feeling no matter if they tell us in our faces.

-I learned I cant be sure if this is a dream or not (literally) but im not saying it either it is or it isnt, im just saying I cant know and im find in living in uncertainty. (if you have evidence this is real, feel free to tell me)

a

Edited by Ether
a

8 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Faceless i did learn like 2 or 3 things by myself without searching for it doe:

-We cant ever know what a person is thinking\feeling no matter if they tell us in our faces.

-I learned I cant be sure if this is a dream or not (literally) but im not saying it either it is or it isnt, im just saying I cant know and im find in living in uncertainty. (if you have evidence this is real, feel free to tell me)

All of this is covered when you learn the nature, structure, and processes of the mechanical movements of thought/duality/fragmentation. 

Got to go into that if you want to be free. No other way. Otherwise you will spend years in the dark ‘thinking’ you live in the light.

good luck mayne

Edited by Faceless

18 hours ago, Ether said:

spill the beans

@Ether Very strange. 

It's like coming to terms with uncertainty of existence by seeing that there is no reason to be certain of anything.
It was a shift of perspective from:
I know where I want to go, but don't know how and even if I did, I couldn't possibly execute that plan perfectly to get there.
to
I don't know where I am, so any path I take will take me to the exact same place.

Too many things broke at once to say anything meaningful about it.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

34 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Faceless how do i learn that?

Learn about yourself.

41 minutes ago, Faceless said:

All of this is covered when you learn the nature, structure, and processes of the mechanical movements of thought/duality/fragmentation. 

This is the self/thought/the center. 

Its interesting man. So interesting the motive to be free totaly falls away. It becomes not of any importance. At least for me this was so. 

Liberation comes  with this understanding of the self. A buy product. Like getting fit to be healthy leads to a good physical body. But just a bonus. 

Learnkng about thought brings about order in your life. Liberation is a result of that order.

Edited by Faceless

8 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Faceless how do i learn about myself?

You are not going to hear an honest answer to that question from a teacher.
Teacher being me, your master, or @Faceless

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

9 minutes ago, tsuki said:

You are not going to hear an honest answer to that question from a teacher.
Teacher being me, your master, or @Faceless

Wise words from tsuki ??

22 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@tsuki by the way excellent name?

Why?

4 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Why?

I like it?

Does it matter why??‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I like it?

Does it matter why??‍♂️

No, I was just curious why should you mention my name here. Cool ?

Just now, tsuki said:

No, I was just curious why should you mention my name here. Cool ?

Spontaneity I guess. ?

I don't know if this counts, but last year on a shroom trip by myself, I had some very mild form of awakening, it was like everything I had ever worried about was gone, and everything was just perfect, in the most beautiful order. 

The same day before I was tripping I had heard a specific song, but didn't knew the name of it and spend an hour or so trying to find it on the internet, but just couldn't. I really liked the song! Then as I was having an amazing time on shrooms, I opened my door to my back garden and somewhere close to me some people were having a party and that exact song got turned on, exactly as I opened the door to my back garden.

And everything just felt even more magical.. 
Can't describe it with words haha :)

The song was: Coldplay - Hymn for the weekend Seeb remix. 

Now it's just a meh song haha :)

Looking forward to my Vipassana 10 day retreat in India in April. :)

@Ether Ofc it's almost impossible to meditate for 10 hours straight. But I guess I have to try it, to find out. I've heard alot of good stuff about these retreats. What do you think about it?