Sahil Pandit

HARDEST WORKERS and the Survival Paradigm!

11 posts in this topic

Okay so I want this thread to be a place where we can talk about the hardest workers of the past (or Present) with some stories you can share if you know any personally! B|

(Stories of Yogi's, Athletes, Warriors, basically anyone whose work ethic comes from a survival paradigm)

1. I have heard of reports that The Rock wakes up at 3:45am each morning, fights all of his demons in the gym before 6AM, and then starts his day.

2. Another example could be Bhudda's determination to enter Nirvana (Specific examples/ stories anyone??)

3. Athletes who would train for hours on end before their real practice would begin (10,000 rule/mastery)

Who's got some in depth examples that can inspires some viewers on the Forum? :)

one of the hardest workest I am aware of is elon musk in the present and in the past maybe theodore roosevelt cal newport talk about that he would create artificial deadlines that drastically reduce the amount of time he have to accomplish hes goal so he have to work much more intensely to get it done with zero time wasted (if it usually take him a week maybe set it to a day to get it done) 

btw it wasn't just 10000 hours alone but it was deliberate pratice that made them master what they did you could spend 10000 hours but it doesn't mean it leads to mastery i have spend probably 10000 hours playing piano since 2006 but i am no master at it most likely because of the lack of deliberate pratice  :)

Edited by BjarkeT

@Sahil Pandit Can you elaborate on the concept of 'survival paradigm'?

Does the existence of the sense of self critically depend on the hard work of these workers? Is this why they tap into a primal, unshakable motivation for their work?

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Me, cuz i will just not quit enlightenment. But i dont think im a hard worker or smth

Hi @h inandout

On 01.03.2018 at 7:07 PM, h inandout said:

Undocumented immigrants. 

Unfortunately, You are Right ... and with unfair wages,

in some cases they do not even be be treated as humans,