egoless

Matrix - Movie (high) insights

11 posts in this topic

Recently I got really high and decided to watch my favorite movie - the matrix.

I had so many insights that I decided to write them down in the note.

Below I am presenting the small part of what I have written - without editing:

"Choi: "You are my private Jesus" - follow the white rabbit scene - when Neo gives the CD.
Choi: "you don't exist"
Morpheus offering Neo the pills (psychadelics) - the choice.
Ego death - beginning of the trip is always hard- hard trip start warped reality, cold. Neo after taking red pill.
Matrix can not be told- it can only be seen.
Machine world - infinite Human farm field -  infinite mind vortexes within the consciousness
Neo after jumping program - real blood, hurt - Morpheus: everything is real what is conscious.
Morpheus explains matrix- agent is ego which is fighting and afraid to wake up

Cypher with smith - happiness is in blindness. (Another path of not knowing)
Boy at pifia - looks like buddha - symbols from both religions - fundamental truth of christianity and buddhism.
pifia - free will vs determinism - would you break the vase if I did not mention? - love is the one -trinity is unity! Trinity is love!
being one equals being in love.
you have a gift but it seems like you are waiting for smth. - expectation. You already are it!
what? maybe the next life to become enlightened - becoming enlightened is inevatable on the path of infinite life cycle
don't believe in bullshit like fatum - you are the master of your life - pifia.
Neo never uses gun to fight the agents(ego) gun may be metaphor for the mind - mind can not defeat the ego because it is the weapon of ego."

IDK why I am posting this. Just felt like sharing :)  

Edited by egoless

@egoless do you think the wachowski brothers are enlightened or were they channeling something? If you need to get high before answering, feel free lol

8fd16973a724eddc3698bcf1855832a5.jpg

500full.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

39 minutes ago, starsofclay said:

@egoless do you think the wachowski brothers are enlightened or were they channeling something? If you need to get high before answering, feel free lol

Honestly. I have no idea. But the movie was clearly designed with great knowledge and attention to details.

Matrix has so many layers of understanding, every scene has not just one or two layers but many, just like Bible, how did Wachoskis create something like that by just being creative and well-read, I think they had their inspirations and messages from higher planes of consciousness

4 hours ago, starsofclay said:

There's definitely tapping into something when making this movie, remember there are universal library's that can be tapped into if your frequency is high enough and you are in that flow-state where there is little thinking and more of an automatic flow of energy. All the creators and directors of Stargate, Starwars and especially Star-trek shows received downloads and challenged messages from higher intelligent energies from my sources although not all the time they are aware of it and can be like a hypnotic-state of energy flow.

Westworld and Travelers as shows and John Carter, Jupiter Ascending, Arrival and many others have moments or scene's where there is definitely higher intelligence tapping.

Although many movies and shows could be entirely non-related and earthbound story-line its reading 'in-between' the lines that's important as you have done here. Well said.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@starsofclay I think at least one of the W bros became enlightened, or is exceptionally knowledgeable about the nuances and the big picture. 

@pluto There are ‘retreats’ that offer access of the akashic records. Came across that today. Interesting I thought.

@egolessDude! Lot of great insights in your op. Nice. I didn’t realize the trinity unity love connection. Lol. Very nice. Did you get what the architect represents? And how that changes, like 180 degrees, what Neo is?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

One thing that bothers me most is that I'm not sure why Neo choose it? I mean when  

Pifia asked him: you already made your choice, you just need to understand why, 

and in final battle Smith playing devils advocate and asks him: why r u doing it Neo? 

Neo answered: because it's my choice.

But why it was his choice? He didn't say that it is for love, salvation,good etc he just said: it's my choice

If you notice smith and neo are the one. They are the two sides of the same coin. Smith is ego. Me, me me! In fact without smith liberation would be impossible. First separation should have happened. Neo leaves matrix. Witnesing meditation. I am not my body mind. And finally Neo merges with smith and becomes the whole matrix. 

@Nahm yeah I have written much more but some other texts are very ambiguous and need grammar check. Must have been too high at that point haha :D 

Neo is oneness. Architecht is god’s perspective. Infinity. Morpheus is the waking up, shift in the perspectives, the change. Morpheus - “Classical Mythology.a son of Hypnos and the god of dreams.”

Edited by egoless