Shakazulu

The infinite bound supremacy

31 posts in this topic

The thought of the infinite existing sounds so far yet so fimiliar. Leo's breakthroughs have been inspirational. To move towards the infinite through LSD, are their any practices recommended? 

Study nondual theory. Read the top-rated books on book list in the Consciousness category. And deeply contemplate everything said in those books. That will be the foundation for all your tripping.

Studying quality theory is very underappreciated by people here. Yet it is the foundation for walking the path properly. I would be very lost and deluded without this foundation. Some of these authors have spent ungodly hours and effort discovering all the traps and secrets, which would take you many lifetimes of trial and error to discover yourself. Learn how to stand on the shoulders of giants without becoming dogmatic about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura while studying theory so heavily isn’t there trap that it would make you biased and deluded to see what you know from theory? 

Like it happens with some religious people who see the Truth in their beliefs when they trip.

how do you make sure you remain totally unbiased and you experience absolute infinity because it is ultimate Truth and not because theoretically you know that some buddist monks have written about it. How do you become sure in your experiences?

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Study nondual theory. Read the top-rated books on book list in the Consciousness category. And deeply contemplate everything said in those books. That will be the foundation for all your tripping.

Studying quality theory is very underappreciated by people here. Yet it is the foundation for walking the path properly. I would be very lost and deluded without this foundation. Some of these authors have spent ungodly hours and effort discovering all the traps and secrets, which would take you many lifetimes of trial and error to discover yourself. Learn how to stand on the shoulders of giants without becoming dogmatic about it.

I've also spent many hours studying a lot of material over the years, often as a filler in my time when I didn't want to meditate and I disagree, only good basic info is needed and then just practice (which will bring results which will bring more practice until it's done).

But the good info is often somewhat spread out I think.

@Ether Thank you. I remember when you first showed up on the seen man.  You’ve come a long way. It’s nice to be able to see. I like your songs btw. I forgot to mention that when I listened to the second one. 

The five senses, and all that appears to be sensed, are the formless, appearing as form. We, and this world we sense, are atoms - empty - nothingness, a dream of a dreamer. If you and I stand on a rock, we can state a fact “there is a rock beneath our feet”. This is a relative fact, an appearance of the formless by means of relativity, as we, and as a rock. This is the liberation in a rock. It is you. You are the dreamer, the Ether, the Nahm, the gravity, the matter, the relativity, and the rock. You are these in appearance, cause you are none of these in actuality. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Ether said:

@Saumaya Your hand (visual), the smell of roses (smell), touching boobies (touch).

Ill pick one, answer these questions

Who s hand it is?

Where is the hand?

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

4 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Saumaya My hand, where? in my hand!!!

I would believe these are your responses( I am basically doing the self enquiry for you).  Answer the further questions

My hand->Who are you?

in my hand->Where is your body?

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H