Vingger

Is fluor/fluorine bad?

14 posts in this topic

for this pineal gland or whatever,

it is true?

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

I think this topic would belong in the "Health, Fitness, Nutrition"-thread...

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

@DocHoliday the thing is about a rumour that fluor provided on water systems are meant to

decalcify this gland to prevent people develop spiritual powers, also in the toothpaste which is made of,

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

Yes is bad, but not as bad as you will not be able to decalcifie it. 

Why i say this? Because i awakened on tap water :) for the non believers i say this. 

It is like meat, really. Is optimal to eat vegetables? YES          Is optimal to quit fluoride? YES

Fluoride or Meat will cause drawbacks on your spiritual path? NO

Even if you had a clean diet all your life, you will open your mind only by quitting the mind. It is only when you reach a certain intensity on the whole body/mind the pineal will crack to full capacity even calcified (the gate to the pineal is in hell, just for the record :P). REMEMBER that our bodies are the most intelligent mechanisms. 

Namaste, mfks!

@outer Sodium Fluoride is a Neurotoxin it will absorb even if you swish without swallowing. The naturally occurring fluoride found in nature is quite different and about 100x less concentrated than they put this sodium fluoride in our water supplies.

Distilled water or purified water is the healthiest and best water to drink that is the closest to our bodies own water because even natural springs are contaminated these days.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

53 minutes ago, Outer said:

MDMA is a neurotoxin as well. Many things are toxins in the right dosage.

It's not that black and white. There's risks and benefits, and it's up to one self to decide.

First of all where's the sources. you write many times without any source.

The benefit of flouride on teeth is less disease there etc.

This is common knowledge for decades among health community and experts. A quick search does the job it isn't that hard.

It is one of the main reasons people cannot "see" or "accept" truth when presented because if the Pineal Is Calcified you cannot see or be able to differentiate from truth and illusion or have any psychic connection for that matter. The 3rd eye and its importance dates back for thousands and thousands of years and its called the 3rd eye for a reason and the pineal gland is the gland that is reffered to as the 3rd eye. it has rods, and cones like the other 2 eyes.

rgewfaeffa.jpg

B R E A T H E

24 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

@pluto Great videoclips! 

You don't use fluoride toothpaste at all? 

No fluoride in over 7-8 years. I use natural toothpaste, coconut oil based or clay based or sea salt based and usually peppermint flavored. Sometimes i use activated charcoal or baking soda ones too all great for extra whitening :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

7 minutes ago, pluto said:

No fluoride in over 7-8 years. I use natural toothpaste, coconut oil based or clay based or sea salt based and usually peppermint flavored. Sometimes i use activated charcoal or baking soda ones too all great for extra whitening :)

That's great! :) 

Do you think the common idea of fluoride as something good for enamel is a total scam? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Maybe not a total scam as i assume if you drink fresh mountain springs time to time the naturally occurring fluoride in nature should have its play but when it comes to the type of fluoride and the amount they put in our foods, water and toothpastes its definitely becomes a total scam.

Dr. David Kennedy is your man for fluoride he explains it all

@MarkusSweden

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Thank you! Unfortunately I grow up believing everything my parents and government school told me. 

The more you learn, the more you realise how brainwashed you are. :) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 hours ago, Outer said:

No,no,no. Articles not videos, and then I can look at their scientific sources.

+1 people here should remember this, there are so many videos about anything that can "prove" any point of view.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

35 minutes ago, Dragallur said:

+1 people here should remember this, there are so many videos about anything that can "prove" any point of view.

Thousands of articles and scientific studies where that came from. I posted videos because its easier to take in and through them you are linked to articles and studies (if you actually watch the videos) ect.. The problem is people are lazy and have a dismissive nature due to calcification and not interested enough to do all the hard work. I have done all the work and i can't afford to explain and source to every single person for years and years so i do what is quick and direct.

@MarkusSweden Most welcome :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E