WildeChilde

What Does Leo Mean By Every Possibility?

30 posts in this topic

When Leo says the Absolute is every possibility realized simultaneously, what qualifies as a possibility?  Are they limited by the laws of physics?

I had a discussion about this topic recently with another member on this forum, and neither of us can understand what precisely he means by this.

Does this mean literal Heaven (pearly gates, seraphs, streets of gold) and Hell-like (demons, flame pits, blood and gore) realms are possible and therefore exist in some fashion?  I'm very confused about his model of understanding.  Thanks guys.

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

You can't understand, that's the point xD

For the sake of answering, imagine that your post is written in all language possible, with infinite variations possible of synonyms, sentence structure, concepts used, which paragraph comes first etc ...

And that is just for this post, in this earth, with that way of communication.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@WildeChilde I can explain what he meant.. 

Follow me.. 

Imagine that you somehow got magical skills and that you could fly. Just out of your desire or wants to fly you can do it. 

And if you take of from the ground right now and decide to fly, you would experience that! 

You see? The absolute/infinite consciousness doesn't discriminate anything! EVERYTHING is possible. 

Even impossible things are possible. Since if you did a magical fly tour, the absolute would not refuse to experience that. Absolute has NO resistance, it can be and experience EVERYTHING. 

And it's not even hard to imagine, since if you somehow know how to pause physical laws for your body so that you could fly, you know just by imagine that, that your consciousness wouldn't shut down because "it's impossible to fly". No, it would experience that impossible event. 

Do you see how the absolute is "EVERY POSSIBILITY" now? 

Regards

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

10 minutes ago, WildeChilde said:

When Leo says the Absolute is every possibility realized simultaneously, what qualifies as a possibility?  Are they limited by the laws of physics?

I had a discussion about this topic recently with another member on this forum, and neither of us can understand what precisely he means by this.

Does this mean literal Heaven (pearly gates, seraphs, streets of gold) and Hell-like (demons, flame pits, blood and gore) realms are possible and therefore exist in some fashion?  I'm very confused about his model of understanding.  Thanks guys.

Is like for example I kill you now it is possible, The all is possible, also it has an infinite possibilities within one possibilities get it?? Everything is possible.. you become someone and you are possible become not that, you are boy here possible that you are girl in a possibility.. Um? And what am I saying is part of the possibilities, maybe in another possibility this is not what you will read.. it is possible that my understanding what you say is I don't understand you, it is absolute 

@Shin Okay so it’s basically like the many worlds interpretation of quantum theory?

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

In one reality, another version of you gets into his car and every day it fails to start, but it's just bad luck. The mechanics can't find anything wrong with it.  In another reality another version of you steps out of the house and it rains, every day , day in, day out. In my version of reality, Justin Bieber exists! Horrendous!

it's very easy. Absolute infinity is easy thing to understand intuitively. But you can never grasp it with your logic or thinking. Yes it is precisely what you intuitively understand what it is. every possibility - even the most impossible ones from your perspective. 

Nothingness is the "Space" for every possibility.

@egoless I don’t mean to focus on the negative (from a human perspective), but doesn’t it seem unnecessarily cruel to have a realm of eternal damnation and suffering? If that’s the case, I can’t blame people for fearing death.

8 minutes ago, WildeChilde said:

@egoless I don’t mean to focus on the negative (from a human perspective), but doesn’t it seem unnecessarily cruel to have a realm of eternal damnation and suffering? If that’s the case, I can’t blame people for fearing death.

Be grateful then :)

One easy way to do that is just to take a walk and seeing how this world is heaven in disguise.

It's everywhere, perfect and utterly magnificent.

You have no idea how gifted you are, every second is a miracle in itself.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin Its not that its perfect. Its that when you are living in the moment you have no thoughts of perfect or imperfect which leaves you in a state of peace and gratitude and when you back in thought, you consideer that perfect.

5 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Shin Its not that its perfect. Its that when you are living in the moment you have no thoughts of perfect or imperfect which leaves you in a state of peace and gratitude and when you back in thought, you consideer that perfect.

It's a forum dude. If we had to explain every sentence with another sentence it will be a mess pretty quickly ... :)

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

It's a forum dude. If we had to explain every sentence with another sentence it will be a mess pretty quickly ... :)

What does this mean?

It's a forum dude. If we had to explain every sentence with another sentence it will be a mess pretty quickly ...

Enthropy increases with time.

Leo never mentions the nature of manifest reality, though.  I suspect that 5-eo-dmt didn't really go into the manifest (i.e. archetypal realm) - it seems more like something that takes you into the Void.  There are other entheogens that connect you with high archetypes.

There is the field of possibilities, and there is manifest reality which works according to constraints and the evolutionary process acting on that field.

Those are the rules of the game The Self itself brings into being, otherwise there wouldn't be any point to it.

"I can be anything" isn't interesting at all.  No rules (i.e. limitations), no game, no fun.

However many worlds or universes there may be, there is a set of constraints in every universe.

Edited by Haumea