WildeChilde

What Does Leo Mean By Every Possibility?

30 posts in this topic

@WildeChilde 

'What Does Leo Mean By Every Possibility?'

In a nutshell, it's another way of saying the Absolute is complete.

I think you guys getting confused with this possibility talk.  That’s all conceptual.  Being is not conceptual.  Being is right now.  I still think you guys are stuck in the mind a bit.  The concept of infinity and possibility is confusing you.  You keep chasing the fulfillment of a concept instead of realizing enlightenment is right now.  Enlightenment is not a state.  I’ve mentioned this many times, and it doesn’t seem to get through.  Enlightenment is not a state.  Enlightenment is the recognition that reality doesn’t contain a you controlling anything.  That’s it.  And Awareness does exist as an unchanging thing.  Don’t get seduced by sexy sounding language, ideas, or psychedelic states.  You’re tail chasing.  Enlightenment is the most mundane thing, not the most conceptually fascinating thing.  The latter is the Mind’s interference in the awakening process.  It’s a distraction.  All there is is unchanging awareness and the dream.  And no control, no Egoic you.  That’s it.  Stop chasing states and just be reality right now.  Enlightenment is right now.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Haumea Thank God I hope this is true.  Leo needs to talk about this because a lot of us are coming to some really odd if not downright terrifying conclusions.

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

@Joseph Maynor To me Enlightenment is the realization that you are the field of infinite possibilities manifesting itself in your current experience. Therefore in this experience you also have free will because that is part of the field of infinite possibilities. Therefore you create your reality. Whatever you believe (consciously not intellectually), you manifest it. That's the closest I can get by communicating my experience.

Edited by egoless

Just now, egoless said:

@Joseph Maynor To me Enlightenment is the realization that you are the field of infinite possibilities manifesting itself in your current experience. Therefore in this experience you also have free will because that is part of the field of infinite possibilities. Therefore you create your reality. Whatever you believe (consciously not intellectually), you manifest it. 

I’m loathe to say you’re wrong.  But I’ve experienced something very different in my path.

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I’m loathe to say you’re wrong.  But I’ve experienced something very different in my path.

As I've said. It is infinite field of possibilities. And therefore infinite perspectives. There is no true or wrong. ;) 

8 hours ago, WildeChilde said:

When Leo says the Absolute is every possibility realized simultaneously, what qualifies as a possibility?  Are they limited by the laws of physics?

Imagine, for a moment, a "thing" which has absolutely zero limits placed upon it. Sort of like an infinite dictator (AKA, God).

And think for a minute of the enormous consequences of what such a "thing" would entail if it was actually real.

God is not limited by the physical laws. God is not limited PERIOD!

The consequences of such a thing are staggering beyond all comprehension.

For example, just one consequence of such a "thing" is that it would have to include the very present experience you are having, because if it didn't, that would be a limit -- but it is unlimited.

Imagine, for example, a mathematical matrix which contains every possible dream that every human being has and can ever have. That would be getting close to Infinity. But now include an infinite numbers of dreams by an infinite number of beings and non-beings.

Infinity is the sum total of every possible situation.

Another way to understand it is: If Infinity actually existed, how would it look like? It would look precisely as the present experience you are having.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine, for a moment, a "thing" which has absolutely zero limits placed upon it. Sort of like an infinite dictator (AKA, God).

And think for a minute of the enormous consequences of what such a "thing" would entail.

God is not limited by the physical laws. God is not limited PERIOD!

You should post that video where you explain absolute infinity on the paper on your main channel. Very few people have seen it on your blog and I fell like it is very important one.