Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blacksapp

Is this possible to live in solitude?

9 posts in this topic

I mean, these days I've been feeling really solitary and I do not like to going out.
I don't like to be around another people...I can do it for a while but it gets annoying and uninteresting.

Even my family I don't feel connections anymore. I feel like I'm a total stranger anywhere.

Is it possible to be in completely solitude? (excluding in my job and places that I've to work or do something).

Edited by blacksapp
Missing part

Yes, but is that really what you want or is it some kind of depression ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Well, I feel comfortable by myself, so yes is that what I want.

It seems to me that I like being alone its the best choice, instead of being with other people (since looks like nobody care's if I'm there or not).
And I feel so commum to be treated like a robot...When I have some use, people approach me, but in a daily basis just being ignored.
People around me seems abusive and I don't feel like involing myself.
What do you think?

Doesn't feel genuine to me.
Seems like you're avoiding human contact rather than being genuinely interesting in being alone.

Even if you were genuinely interested in being alone, you shouldn't ignore relationships, sooner or later you'll have to make contact, and if everyone you know is treating you like this, the problem is most likely you, not them.

So the counter intuitive thing here, is not to be alone, but to force yourself to do some inner work and socialization until people actually like spending time with you.
Then you will be able to decide for real if that's what you really want or not, before that there is just way too much risk of you deceiving yourself.

We're social creatures you know, even the most introverted people (myself included) have to socialize, it's not like you could avoid that entirely, and since you can't avoid it entirely, then better get at least decent at it.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@blacksapp

Feel free to disagree, but I don't think you actually dislike being around people. I think you dislike socializing because you've had some bad experiences in the past.

The truth is that it doesn't have to be that way. Socializing can be amazing, it's one of my favorite things to do.

58 minutes ago, aurum said:

@blacksapp

Feel free to disagree, but I don't think you actually dislike being around people. I think you dislike socializing because you've had some bad experiences in the past.

The truth is that it doesn't have to be that way. Socializing can be amazing, it's one of my favorite things to do.

So then what would you suggest someone like me do to learn step-by-step how to socialize without having any negative repercussions with any of my interactions, Aurum?

There always gonna be challenges when trying to imporcie social skills. Just get good at realizing every interaction is a good one because you get to learn from it. Start pushing ur comfort Zone Buddy it feels Great noce you do it. If u say ur Comfort Zone is to be alone than everyday Force yourself to be a Little more social. It will Pay Off. And remember when ur putting yourself out there alot ull get in situations where ur stifled or ur ego gets kicked a bit but thats a good fuckin thing. Thats where u start to learn

And i find recording alot of my interactions helps to analyze later

Everywhere you go start thinking hey am i afraid to stóp and talk to this girl aboit to walk past me. If the answer is yess then make that ur signal to makesure you say something to Her. You have to get good social Skills in the world we live in or ur fuckedd