Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sahil Pandit

A Fine Tuned Mind for this Work

3 posts in this topic

I have been contemplating about my relationship to Enlightenment work lately, and I believe my mind is wired to do this type of work.

I am an INFJ personality type, and have been asking the question "Who am I?" Since i was 14. People thought I was an idiot. Lucky enough, I found out early how deep of question this is, and now am putting forth the work in order to advance in the field.

With that being said, I would like to become more ambitious in my pursuits in this work. My culture allows for yoga and all types of weirdness, which I plan on taking full advantage of. 

Doing yoga and eating sattvic + SDS, Meditation, Labeling, Self Inquiry and 1 solo retreat a month, minimum. 

Being an INFJ has created lots of opportunity for growth in this area, and I am looking for some advice from others who know about this mysterious personality type what else I could do to triple down. 

Best,

Your friend Sahil 

5 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

I have been contemplating about my relationship to Enlightenment work lately, and I believe my mind is wired to do this type of work.

I am an INFJ personality type, and have been asking the question "Who am I?" Since i was 14. People thought I was an idiot. Lucky enough, I found out early how deep of question this is, and now am putting forth the work in order to advance in the field.

With that being said, I would like to become more ambitious in my pursuits in this work. My culture allows for yoga and all types of weirdness, which I plan on taking full advantage of. 

Doing yoga and eating sattvic + SDS, Meditation, Labeling, Self Inquiry and 1 solo retreat a month, minimum. 

Being an INFJ has created lots of opportunity for growth in this area, and I am looking for some advice from others who know about this mysterious personality type what else I could do to triple down. 

Best,

Your friend Sahil 

You and Emerald have the same MBTI type.  She's one of my favorite teachers.  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvW2U2-szAK2lBzUYOw0DwA