Charlotte

Some sort of breakthrough or am I delusional?

17 posts in this topic

Okay, during meditation I've just had a direct experience of (I'm not good with words so bare with me) "I'm not the body" I have to admit I've not experienced anything like that before and right now I'm sat here feeling quite sick at this realisation. I'm lost for words. I have to swallow this pill. In a sense I feel relief, MASSIVE FUCKING RELIEF in another sense I feel disturbed. On the other hand, I'm aware of self deception and whenever I feel I've made ANY type of progress whatsoever I've still got my guard up ? but at the same time, this feels different. 

How did it feel ?

Were you conscious of the body ?

Or were you totally out of space, like in a sort of totally empty field with just consciousness being conscious of itself ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Charlotte GOOD, some say, "fake it until you make it", or "first you talk the talk before you can walk the walk". Your experience could be either authentic or not, it doesn't matter, just keep on going.

Edited by Patang

1 minute ago, Shin said:

How did it feel ?

Were you conscious of the body ?

Or were you totally out of space, like in a sort of totally empty field with just consciousness being conscious of itself ?

It didn't feel anything. I wasn't consious of the body,  "empty field with just consciousness being conscious of itself" ⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️THAT

Just now, Charlotte said:

It didn't feel anything. I wasn't consious of the body,  "empty field with just consciousness being conscious of itself" ⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️THAT

sqtko.jpg

God is love

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Could be a Samadhi experience. I don't know if it'll convey any meaning but congratulations :P 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Thanks for finding the words for me @Shin I read that in Palpatines voice ?

1 minute ago, Preetom said:

Could be a Samadhi experience. I don't know if it'll convey any meaning but congratulations :P 

I'll Google that. So it was something? I'm so on guard to my self deceptions I don't trust anything but at the same time I'd like to be assured of the possibility of growth. 

@Charlotte

I just made a post  with this video. If you decide to invest 1h 15 min of your time to properly educate yourself about Enlightenment  then this one video is the right place to go. It will give you the accurate big picture understanding with which you can strategize around and always come back for a check.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 minute ago, Preetom said:

@Charlotte

I just made a post  with this video. If you decide to invest 1h 15 min of your time to properly educate yourself about Enlightenment  then this one video is the right place to go. It will give you the accurate big picture understanding with which you can strategize around and always come back for a check.

Thanks for posting @Preetom I'll definitely watch. Thank you 

@Charlotte There was no time during the experience right ?

Also check this, it will help you: https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/courses/enlightenment-1-part-1-introduction-course/

It's from that course that I started to see that everything was made of the same thing as me, and seeing the "soul" of everything ^_^

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Okay, during meditation I've just had a direct experience of (I'm not good with words so bare with me) "I'm not the body" I have to admit I've not experienced anything like that before and right now I'm sat here feeling quite sick at this realisation. I'm lost for words. I have to swallow this pill. In a sense I feel relief, MASSIVE FUCKING RELIEF in another sense I feel disturbed. On the other hand, I'm aware of self deception and whenever I feel I've made ANY type of progress whatsoever I've still got my guard up ? but at the same time, this feels different. 

Yep.  That’s a good insight.  

@Charlotte Sounds like you put a first crack in the wall of delusion. Good for you, the first one is the hardest one.  Just keep chipping away at it. Some amazing things can happen now because you've created an opening where there was none before.:)

@Charlotte  It's neti, neti, until not even that ... Not good with words? Not to worry. Talk to the wind ... It does not care .:) 

4 hours ago, Shin said:

@Charlotte There was no time during the experience right ?

Also check this, it will help you: https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/courses/enlightenment-1-part-1-introduction-course/

It's from that course that I started to see that everything was made of the same thing as me, and seeing the "soul" of everything ^_^

No definitely no time. 

Oooooohhh sounds just up my street! Thanks again @Shin

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yep.  That’s a good insight.  

Cheers @Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Charlotte that’s awesome! ❤️

As always, thanks @Nahm ❤️

3 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Charlotte Sounds like you put a first crack in the wall of delusion. Good for you, the first one is the hardest one.  Just keep chipping away at it. Some amazing things can happen now because you've created an opening where there was none before.:)

Thank you for your words of support @cetus56! ?

I'm so excited to continue.

2 hours ago, snowleopard said:

@Charlotte  It's neti, neti, until not even that ... Not good with words? Not to worry. Talk to the wind ... It does not care .:) 

Thanks for your input :)

2 hours ago, krazzer said:

@Charlotte sounds like a solid breakthrough

Thanks for yours also @krazzer ^_^