Patang

how one's enlightenment process looks like?

11 posts in this topic

imagine for a moment, a long conveyor span to infinity, a man is standing on the conveyor holding a pickaxe in his hand, smashing everything of what was his "self" and becoming more and more transparent, fades away as conveyor continues rolling and merging with the absolute.

Edited by Patang

hahaha scrat is learning the hard way, that nothing is his and never will be, no matter what he will do! he is on the path to enlightenment.

Again, another futile attempt to achieve something that is not yours and never will be, this time is very sophisticated, just to understand it in the end, with love ... ??

Edited by Patang

some learn the rules slower/harder than others. rules are rules and can not be broken. who made them?... we did..., one's self did..., no one did... this is what it is. nothing is yours and you can do nothing about it. this is why you are nothing. you can not even own yourself.

Edited by Patang

it was all on my path to enlightenment (there is a post in that title) where it finally got me within reach to the enlightenment. it is way beyond meditation, way beyond being a witness, because there is nothing to be witness to.  

Edited by Patang

there are numerous pathways to the mountain peak. some reach the peak but mostly won't.

Edited by Patang

pure fun my friend ?? live long and prosper

Edited by Patang

1 minute ago, Mighty Mouse said:

Yes, maya is a fiendish little troll, isn't she... ;)

"It is fun to be naughty with a fellow human being from time to time." -- Shri Patang

actually, maya is much fun when you really get to know her, and when you're not under her spell anymore. ;)