Alien

The reason you think you are a "you"

10 posts in this topic

@Leo Gurawould be really interesting to hear from you guys why do you identify with what you identify with

For example ( even though i had experiences without any substances influenced Show me that i might not be the body)

i identify with the body because of the experience of life and the way the eyes move through the world when you walk for example 

Please give me your thoughts on this 

Look into fragmentation of thought and the self. Don’t depend on anyone here to explain. It’s better that way anyhow ??

Edited by Faceless

Yes. You have to do the work. 

When you do you realize you are attached to "I". 

Let go

@Alien It's a prerequisite of being alive.

Nature is brutal. It will kill you really quickly if you're not selfish. At least to start with. Later selflessness can emerge upon the foundation which selfishness built.

The problem is, people really take life for granted. Life is such an amazing phenomena! How a creature is able to stay alive for 10, 30, or 70 years is totally remarkable and baffling! It's no easy feat of engineering. Ego was the solution to that engineering challenge.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Life evolved a sense of self to keep us alive and evolved an ego to keep us interested enough to voluntarily join in but with awareness we can rewrite the script.

28 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Life evolved a sense of self to keep us alive and evolved an ego to keep us interested enough to voluntarily join in but with awareness we can rewrite the script.

I don't know why you guys need stories like these.  Why can't you just take reality for what it is, without all these meta tales?  You don't know why ego evolved.  Why not just suspend beliefs like this.  Why the need to know in this manner?  That's a trap.  It's that addiction to conceptual knowing that we all know so well by now.  Regarding conceptual beliefs, it's best to practice not knowing, or loose clinging rather than collecting these thoughts like cans and cans of loose pennies.  It's a lot to do for little reward in this work.  It's a terrible trap, and even some of the most advanced people seem to miss this trap.  It's too bad.

Videos on point to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I regularly experience emtions that are prolly rooted in evolution. I’m aware of it, yet can’t think my way out of it. Programming can be uncomfortable and annoying at times.

@Joseph Maynor I don't know why you feel the need to heed your ego's desire to lecture others using other people's "stories" but you can rewrite that script.

....Baha!

Oh... and just because you have chosen to believe that a story and belief free story is something preferable to you doesn't make it any more of a universal truth.

Edited by SOUL

18 hours ago, Alien said:

@Leo Gurawould be really interesting to hear from you guys why do you identify with what you identify with

For example ( even though i had experiences without any substances influenced Show me that i might not be the body)

i identify with the body because of the experience of life and the way the eyes move through the world when you walk for example 

Please give me your thoughts on this 

This is the intention - your intention - to experience being Alien, you had to employ a mechanism which prevents you from knowing you are God. God is so intelligent, that God can even not know God is God. What the actual fuck man. ?This is how you get to experience the reversal of this. As convincing as it is, that you are Alien, a body & brain, etc - because you are God, there can not be a perfect “convincing”. The illusion is God, and therefore so many breadcrumbs and and tracks had to be covered, hidden. What an adventure the rediscovery is!!! I mean, seriously, can you even believe it!!?

The truth of no history covered with the illusion of time, the truth of no birth covered with the illusion of a developing ego, the truth of no life covered in illusion of death, the truth of no death covered by the illusion of alive. The truth of light covered in the illusion of dark. The truth of the “superposition” covered with drywall!!! LOL.  The genius of it is just ineffable. ? It can only be explained, with silence - with fucking silence ahhh haha haha  Can you even imagine something that can make something which is nothing out of it’s very self which is it’s self and has no idea it is it’s self and appears to nothing as something while it is nothing?!?! Seriously, just seriously, what the actual fuck. That is impossible except that it IS! ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The only reason is you’ve fogotten what you really are. But you can remember. That’s “enlightment”.