egoless

Where did consciousness come from?

88 posts in this topic

@egoless You’ve done a lot of ‘the work’. You’ve had a lot of glimpses. Keep to the daily practices, dull out the sounds from others who have not done ‘the work’, you’re doing great dude. Life is a miracle man. You, are a miracle. Careful not to think too much, easier said than done, but @Faceless is right, any thought out conceptual understanding of this biggest picture you’re seeking, just is not it. The actuallity of reality will not fit into thinking, or concepts, no matter how perfect, and often this is counter productive, because we think we’re ‘getting it’, and fooling our selves via ego. Let loose, keep daily practices, have faith - life will reveal all to you in perfect time. Got to trust in that. The fulcrum, the hinge point, the pivotal thing to make sure to be aware of, above all else, imo, is the inner self talk. Make a practice of thinking well of yourself, appreciate that you exist. It is true, that simply because you are, the universe would be incomplete without you.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

if u want have 'absolute' knowing on existential level then u do ur practice

but if u want to create holistic model of reality then its perfectly fine to think about such things. and u can check out buddha at the gas pump, its full of different understandings, ppl look at that from many ways

u can tune old scripts into some modern understanding by enlightened dudes

such old scripts as:

one day brahman went to sleep and he dreamt consciosness and consciousness dreamt another thing and so on till infinity

OR one day god wanted to have shit. and so consciousness appeared from his ass and its infinite

Is there absolute knowing??? 

I question this 

If one grasps/comprehends knowing “thought” then it’s obvious 

Edited by Faceless

Can’t go from measure to the immeasurable. This approach is futile 

@Leo Gura @Nahm boys in my experience all these what you are seeing in front of you shouldn’t even exist. Not even in this form.... I am puzzled.

@Leo Gura Do you think it is possible to go the deepest without psychadelics?

@Monkey-man both. I already know my existential nature. It’s nothing extraordinary. It’s just a beginning. But it does not provide all the answers. It’s infinitely deeper. And I suspect no amount of lifetimes will be enough to answer them all...

In order to complete the big picture I see the only way left to intuitively complete the missing puzzle parts. 

Edited by egoless

@egoless

Using psychodelics is still a movement of psychological time. Therefore a setup for illusion and deception. 

One may use psychodellis for fun and induce a different kind of experience, but this is still an experience “a thought induced projection recollected from memory, knowledge, experience ” either way. Like I said before the immeasurable can not be attained by means of measure. 

I know that’s hard to swallow for some but ??‍♂️

The approach is the key and that ain’t it. 

Edited by Faceless

@egoless Doesn’t mean thats the end of the investigation either?

Edited by Faceless

@egoless Puzzled is good, it is progress. If we don’t go through confusion, we’re not expanding.  Of course if reality is perceived as real it would seem that it should not exist in that form, because in truth, it does not. Happy for you man. Practicing? I hope so.❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@egoless

i thjnk it’s essential to stop trying to achieve or attain that goal that’s been projected, and just learn about yourself/thought/reality. Because it’s interesting would be enough no? 

If there’s order of thought then “maybe” the immeasurable is in reach. But you don’t know for sure so just accept that until there is order. There’s no use in seeking the limitless until then. So inquire into not how to attain order but what brings about disorder. 

In the comprehension of that maybe the action of order will present itself naturally. Only then can we approach the immeasurable. 

Good luck 

Edited by Faceless

@Nahm yeah! I can now stay as the awareness in many situations. Whole Experience is united and made out of my awareness. Thank you for kind words. 

Btw it is just the beginning. It should now “infect” all of my experience. Emotions, thinking and attitude. Understanding of my nature is there and it is irreversible. 

@Faceless my understanding of the true nature did not imply that there is absolute infinity tbh. 

Yes psychadelics (shrooms) make you glance the infinity but still it’s kind of not the absolute infinity what you are “seeing” there. Idk I’ve never tried 5Meo but according to Leo it is possible to become the absolute infinity. 

Edited by egoless

15 hours ago, egoless said:

@Leo Gura Do you think it is possible to go the deepest without psychadelics?

Of course!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@egoless It's not really "seen" on psychedelics. You can't "see" infinity with your eyes. But you can access it through a sort of hyper-intuition which is, remarkably, clearer than sight. 3rd eye if you will.

This phenomenon is hard to imagine because it's immaterial. It's too crazy to be believed. I still have a hard time believing it, and I've "seen" it many times now. It always blows my mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless It's not really "seen" on psychedelics. You can't "see" infinity with your eyes. But you can access it through a sort of hyper-intuition which is, remarkably, clearer than sight. 3rd eye if you will.

This phenomenon is hard to imagine because it's immaterial. It's too crazy to be believed. I still have a hard time believing it, and I've "seen" it many times now. It always blows my mind.

With that hyper-intuition also comes an understanding that nothing is in control, right?

Do you think that is scary in some sense? Or just wonderful? Or both?

Is God afraid in some sense, metaphorical speaking? 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@egoless

On 2/2/2018 at 2:35 AM, egoless said:

What is the source of consciousness? People usually ask where did god come from? Why same question is not applicable to consciousness? Yes we can know our nature as consciousness. Yes maybe everything is appearing in it. But since consciousness can be considered as the god where did it come from then? Is not it more logical that even consciousness would not exist? Why anything even exists? Don't tell me the consciousness is nothing. It is definitely something since we are all here... 

consciousness is infinite and unlimited and through "you" it experiencing the finite and the limitation. consciousness has no past, nor future, it was never created and will not be destroyed, it just is. in the infinite and unlimited, there is no meaning to anything, thus it is nothing. you can look at it like this: the only truth that you can say is that "I AM" and as the host for consciousness, the only thing you can be sure of is that consciousness exists.

Edited by Patang