Omario

what even is spirituality?

33 posts in this topic

@cetus56 Thats fascinating. I could already foresee that your going to achieve it. 

for me right now it is the letting go of beliefs and judgements. just pure awareness of things happening. and seeing infinite love in everything that happens. 

whatever arises, love that

1 hour ago, Omario said:

I could already foresee that your going to achieve it. 

@Omario I once thought I could achieve it. Now I know that's impossible. Something of me can. But not cetus56. He's gotta stay here.:)

49 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It’s that time God fucked with itself. 

Fuck me harder plz :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Spirituality is the application of philosophy.

B R E A T H E

Spirituality is a potato that is discovered and attained, only to be given away as soon as possible. If you are able to give it away,  you will have a huge bellylaugh doing it, for the whole idea of spirituality is the best joke you ever heard. 

On 30/01/2018 at 9:41 PM, Omario said:

In a few words generalize for me what spirituality is

Sadhguru calls it going beyond your physicality. i think thats a good definition

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

On 1/30/2018 at 9:41 PM, Omario said:

In a few words generalize for me what spirituality is

Spirituality is an inner revolution

Religiousness means the circumference, and spirituality means the center. Religiousness has something of spirituality, but only something - a vague radiation, something like a reflection in the lake of the starry night, of the full moon. Spirituality is the real thing, religiousness is just a by-product. And one of the greatest misfortunes that has happened to humanity is that people are being told to be religious not spiritual. Hence they start decorating their circumference, they cultivate character. Character is your circumference. By painting your circumference, the center is not changed. But if you change the center, the circumference automatically goes through a transformation.

It certainly affects your behaviour, but only as a by-product. Because you are more alert, more aware, so naturally your action is different, your behaviour has a different quality, a different flavour, a different beauty. If your body is healthy then your lips are red, but you can paint them with lipstick and they will look red - and ugly. People are living with painted faces, wearing masks. These people are called religious. Spirituality belongs to your essential being, and religiousness only to the outermost actions, behaviour, morality. Religiousness is formal, going to the church every Sunday is a social affair.

Spirituality is not morality

Spirituality is not a question of morality, it is a question of vision. Spirituality is not the practicing of virtues - because if you practice a virtue it is no longer a virtue. A practiced virtue is a dead thing, a dead weight. Virtue is virtue only when it is spontaneous, virtue is virtue only when it is natural, unpracticed - when it comes out of your vision, out of your awareness, out of your understanding.

Come, Come, Yet Again Come - Osho

http://www.osho.com/iosho/library/read-book/online-library-spirituality-circumference-enter-d9535858-8e0?p=d4077c4ee44caf653f68d9331e2bd5c3