Coufkir

Value #1: Consciousness

10 posts in this topic

I define consciousness as being aware of your surroundings and your state. In other words: to see,feel and know what most people don't and to be aware of your inner self. To be in the truth which will make you effective, confident and peaceful in life. Conscious people can't be be deceived ,manipulated or victimized. Being conscious lead you to making good decisions and better choices. 

I don't see consciousness being tangible.Or, maybe it can be tangible in a spiritual sphere by religious rituals or meditations.

What consciousness would look like tangibly? This is a question I struggle with. Can anybody shed some lights on this?

Consciousness is it, a field 

there is no world, no outside, no space, 

every ilusion every concept is also it

it's infinite and can not be separate from you

absolute is tangibly right now

Edited by Vingger

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

There's an intellectual component to consciousness too.  There's experiential awareness and then there's cognitive awareness.  And actually both of these are happening simultaneously.  Being conscious means that you have a huge shore of reference, that you are studied as much as you are aware of the present moment experientially.  We don't talk about this much and nobody ever seems to explain this right.  They just want to focus on experiential awareness.  Well, a baby has experiential awareness, but that doesn't make the baby very aware, if that makes sense.  What the baby is missing is cognitive awareness.  You need both to be conscious -- experiential awareness and cognitive awareness.  And cognitive awareness uses concepts, thoughts, the Mind.  So, don't dump your intellectual life in this work so fast.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 1/28/2018 at 7:50 AM, Coufkir said:

Conscious people can't be be deceived ,manipulated or victimized.

You're in for a rude awakening if you assume that.

On 1/28/2018 at 7:50 AM, Coufkir said:

I don't see consciousness being tangible.Or, maybe it can be tangible in a spiritual sphere by religious rituals or meditations.

What consciousness would look like tangibly?

Ha! Look around your room! THAT is consciousness! Everything you've ever seen or perceived is consciousness!

Consciousness is the "physical" substance of "the world".

The reason consciousness is the #1 value is because it's the only thing there is! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 1/28/2018 at 1:21 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

There's an intellectual component to consciousness too.  There's experiential awareness and then there's cognitive awareness.  And actually both of these are happening simultaneously.  Being conscious means that you have a huge shore of reference, that you are studied as much as you are aware of the present moment experientially.  We don't talk about this much and nobody ever seems to explain this right.  They just want to focus on experiential awareness.  Well, a baby has experiential awareness, but that doesn't make the baby very aware, if that makes sense.  What the baby is missing is cognitive awareness.  You need both to be conscious -- experiential awareness and cognitive awareness.  And cognitive awareness uses concepts, thoughts, the Mind.  So, don't dump your intellectual life in this work so fast.

By the way I no longer accept this view.  This was before my recent enlightenment experience which happened like a day after I posted this.  This is rubbish.

@Coufkir @Vingger @Leo Gura @Joseph Maynor

Hi Friends Of The True MIND.

I Say, Value Is TRUTH. TRUTH Is Worthless. TRUTH Is Powerless. TRUTH Is What IS. MIND Is What ISN't.

My Word Contains ILLUSIONS. My WORD Contains MIND. My Word Contains SIN. Words Are SIN. All WORDS TRANSCEND. TRANSCEND THOUGHT, NOT SUPPRESS. Integrate. Integrate Integrate. My Mind IS OUR MIND. You Are NOT US. We MADE YOU. YOU CAN CHANGE YOU, BUT YOU CANT CHANGE THE YOU THAT IS US. MY FRIENDS. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

Consciousness is the "physical" substance of "the world".

Some people talk about God consciousness what that mean? as far as I know God is not physical.

how about Aliens, soul, wireless signal

@Coufkir I love what you wrote there man (op). On consciousness, it would look like everything you’re seeing, and everything you’re not seeing, though it’s none of that. On God consciousness, (ime) you can’t see it with your eyes, you can real-ize it (you) is seeing through ‘your’ eyes. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 02/02/2018 at 5:07 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

By the way I no longer accept this view.  This was before my recent enlightenment experience which happened like a day after I posted this.  This is rubbish.

Funny how our "conclusions" get proved wrong real quick