Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

Is Tony Robbins's Book Highly Recommended?

9 posts in this topic

Is he great? And very helpful if you read the books he wrote?..

Awaken the Giant Within is good, but kinda kooky too I think.  It's half good.  His exercises are great, but some of his theory is a bit weird.  All that Neuro-Linguistic Programming stuff.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I did his 30 day program a while ago. It did increase my clarity, productivity and achievements

His books are pleasant to read, packed with stories and practical exercises. But only 50% of the content of his products is useful, the rest is filled with marketing bullshit. There are better authors, but if you already have Robbin's book in your hands, then why not give it a chance? For me, "Awaken the Giant Within" has helped to change mindset about many things. I can say for sure that it was influential.

17 hours ago, Girzo said:

His books are pleasant to read, packed with stories and practical exercises. But only 50% of the content of his products is useful, the rest is filled with marketing bullshit. There are better authors, but if you already have Robbin's book in your hands, then why not give it a chance? For me, "Awaken the Giant Within" has helped to change mindset about many things. I can say for sure that it was influential.

I don't have yet Robbins's book, i want also know who is better than Robbins hehe or i want to know Robbins well from you guys i want to read books that has a best quality.. because I don't just trust books easily.. I don't want randomly pick a book.. I'm not like that

I know little to nothing about him, but it seems that instead of breaking the ego he tries to make it so strong that it cannot be broken. It loses all fluidity. No sign of groundless ground there, but of course that has its pros and cons.

18 minutes ago, YaNanNallari said:

I know little to nothing about him, but it seems that instead of breaking the ego he tries to make it so strong that it cannot be broken. It loses all fluidity. No sign of groundless ground there, but of course that has its pros and cons.

yes

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

On 1/20/2018 at 6:19 AM, Serotoninluv said:

I did his 30 day program a while ago. It did increase my clarity, productivity and achievements

Where do you find that program? I'm interested