Shakazulu

" revenge "

7 posts in this topic

I bought a maschine pad to make beats from a dude online for $180. Turns out he sold me a broken piece of equipment. If evil is objective and if reality is wholeistic, is me calling police to get a refund evil of myself?

Not if your intention is to get a refund, and perhaps even stop him scamming other people. He broke the law, that's what the Police are for.

If however, your intent is "call the police on him for revenge" then that's pretty indecent.

just offering a point of view which can be very badly interpreted so read with caution :

There is nothing good or evil. you cant know if by calling the police for revenge you have actually caused him

harm or you have set off a chain reaction that made him happier overall... 

I know this leaves you with a kind of "wtf should i do than" situation 

but in my opinion thous situation help you on the path to full presence .

Because really there is nothing you can do accept what is going to happen :P  The point is to 

be fully there when it happens and not in delusions and fantasies about how you can or could do something differently.

When you don't think about reality... when you are just THERE

everything is going by the plan :)

Hope i was at least interesting to read if not very helpful.

wish you all the best!

Daniel.

the meek will inherit a charred burnt crust of a world because they were too busy turning the other cheek while the tough guys with the big muscles blew it to pieces. 

Do not repress your emotions and preferences.  Just watch them and act authentically.  You will know what to do if you tap into YOUR wisdom.

@Shakazulu  call the police. Who cares! ?

making beats is fun 

how is realty wholistic? Reality is cheese put through a cheese grader. Truth “that which is whole” is the cheese ? . Once graded that truth becomes fragmented “realty”...

the cheese grader is thought ?

I dont make beats anymore but I like to play sim drum apps now. I’ve gotten pretty good over the years though I don’t play a lot anymore.