Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

Pickup/dating numbers game

1 post in this topic

I just wanted to respond to someone who posted on one of my last threads who showed me the Youtube video on realistic daytime statistics from Tom Torero. It does give a fairly good rough estimate on how good even the best guys at game are. Even this guy who has worked with Kezia Noble and her team have agreed with him on the stats of the game. I've talked to Hayley Quinn and her team, who are another company of British PUA and dating coaches, and one of them said that 90% of cold approaches won't lead to sex and dating. One highly experienced student of Gunwitch, who has over a decade worth of successful experiences with game has mentioned that at least 80% of women will reject you, regardless of how good you are at cold approach or with women.

Gunwitch, who is virtually one of the best PUAs in the world, has an approach to lay ratio of 1 to 5. That means that the best that Gunwitch has ever gotten for a same day lay or same night lay or instant lay was that for every 5 girls he approaches he fucks 1 of them. Now if Gunwitch were to go on dates with women and try and take things slower (i.e. instead of meeting up with a girl on the same day he approached her, he meets her 1-3 days or about a week after he approaches her, then his approach to lay would cut down to about 1 to 10). This is because the more aggressive and thereby faster you are with women the more women you're likely to sleep with. Doing aggression screening will get you more noes (hence less dates and less numbers), but it will get more yeses, assuming you screen this way consistently with many women. This is a higher risk, but higher reward way of getting laid. It also take a bit of practice in calibration to get this right.

Even Chris from Goodlookingloser has mentioned how much of cold approaching and dating is a numbers game multiple times on his Youtube vids and website.

James Tusk in one of the vids he was in with Kezia Noble had said that you're gonna get a lot more no's than yes's if your main goal is to just get laid a lot. He also gave a realistic daygame statistics on his website, and his numbers are very similar to Tom Torero's.

Corey wayne, has talked about dating and cold approaching largely being a number games as well in a number of his Youtube vids and articles on his website.

Hayley Quinn has said that about 10% of the women you approach or meet in real life will have a great connection with you, be VERY attracted to you, and will be hot and sexy to you.

So, if you rejected by most women then don't beat yourself over it. Massive rejection will always be part of the game, even when you get good with women.

Btw, according to the abovementioned student of Gunwitch, he met Mystery IRL and said that even Mystery's approach to lay ratio was much worse than Gunwitch's. Also, there will always be virtually a lot of hot women to approach in any town you're, unless you live in a small town. In a large city, especially ones like London, NYC, or LA, there will always be virtually an infinite amount of hot women to approach during the day and night. That's it really move to or live very near a city like NYC, LA, London, Austin, Dallas, Miami, Vegas, etc.

Every pickup and dating coach has said that it's best to move or be near a large city.

Going back to the numbers game, any other PUA and dating coach who says that they can get you laid with most of the women you approach are lying.

I think Leo would pretty much agree with all of this. Though I am waiting to get a confirmation from him on this.

Edited by Hardkill