Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onacloudynight

Levels of consciousness changing throughout the day.

5 posts in this topic

I seem to be noticing a trend. Here lately I've been shifting into different states. It almost feels like different personalities. I feel on some days I am low consciousness and feel angry and blah. Others I feel like a hippie, full of bliss and love. Obviously the latter feels much better, I know you are not supposed to attach yourself to different states, but  I was wondering if it is possible to eventually be in those states all the time.

4 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

I seem to be noticing a trend. Here lately I've been shifting into different states. It almost feels like different personalities. I feel on some days I am low consciousness and feel angry and blah. Others I feel like a hippie, full of bliss and love. Obviously the latter feels much better, I know you are not supposed to attach yourself to different states, but  I was wondering if it is possible to eventually be in those states all the time.

It is possible yes, it all depends on how much you want it though. Even Enlightenment is Ultimately a choice and a shift in awareness>consciousness.

Focus on what you truly desire and the more you focus on it the more it amplifies and takes over everything else.

B R E A T H E

Those different states has to do with the ego, with the "egos", different images, thoughts about yourself, that you don't have control of, they come very subtly and you won't be aware of them until you try to "center" yourself, to become conscious. When we are alone is very easy to be ourselves, to regain the true "power", but when we come in contact with people, different states, habits, thoughts, come again, the same as always, dragging you left and right, until you become more conscious of your "true" self.

There is one truth that must be always with you, regardless the states, thoughts, feelings. The question is, do you recognize it?

Yeah and "Meditation" and similar practices is what helps bring out that authentic you out in the world and the more you do it the more you can be your authentic/balanced sustained state all the time in every situation :)

It is the most pushed practice and the most used word in spirituality and self actualization work for a reason.

B R E A T H E

Notice that things are only unusual when there is some standard you are holding reality to.  And that standard is conceptual.  If you can dig that out of your subconscious mind that would be useful.  Realize that reality just is.  There is something about reality that is rubbing your beliefs the wrong way.  Notice that you are taking those beliefs seriously or you wouldn't have a problem accepting reality for what it is.

Edited by Joseph Maynor