Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CuteCornDog

Words Making My Body Hurt Randomly

3 posts in this topic

I can't afford professionals.

Otherwise, I'd go to them.

I had free Therapy in 2014 and 2016.

Spoken to other free Therapists before too.

Spoken to more than two paid Therapists not in sessions.

Journaling.  Write the first thing that comes to mind that you need to get off your chest and don't stop until you've filled at least one page.  Have conversations with the parts of your body that hurt, and very faithful write what they say.  Then, before you close the notebook, start listing positive aspects of the situation.

It gets a lot easier over time.  And it's not the solution, but it will at least move you out of the feeling of stuckness of not being able to afford a therapist. 

Find a physical activity that motivates you enough to stick with it for the long run. It can be anything, jogging, hiking, biking, swimming, yoga, weigh lifting.. I wouldn't know your likes, but choose one and stick to a that single thing, why? because most likely this activity will motivate you enough to want to improve on it,  so you will naturally look for ways to enhance your performance: setting a routine, doing complementary physical activities like stretching, eating better. Moving your body will help you find the source of these pains and eventually eliminate them. Be patient.