Calmdown5

Leo, Do You Plan On Having A Family?

30 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

Let's give the man some time to think about it. First he said log cabin; then he said yogi. Maybe he wants to be a yogi inside a log cabin. Who knows? Give him some time to meditate on this so a true answer will come out.

I'm not a bat. I don't want live in a cave. Cabin sounds much nicer ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura You once said : " NO matter who you are , you are vulnerable " that being said guys I think Leo is enough conscious and open minded to the possibility of creating a family.  He is just like us , a creature of emotions. 

On 2/28/2016 at 0:32 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Clay Curl If you're in a cult, it's cause your mind created it. I don't do cults.

I'm just kidding. I was being facetious. Your brand is just really awesome.

@Leo Gura

On 28.2.2016 at 6:33 AM, Leo Gura said:

I'm not a bat. I don't want live in a cave. Cabin sounds much nicer ;)

Me neither... That´s why I´m planning to live in an egg shaped self sustaining capsule that fits in a container. (You might want or need to change location from time to time).

Has a few advantages over the cabin...  https://www.ecocapsule.sk/  Just sayn´...

On 28.2.2016 at 6:32 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Clay Curl If you're in a cult, it's cause your mind created it. I don't do cults.

And this, my dear friend, is the reason why I adore your videos so much. You are like a father to me (speaking of family xD). And I am just waiting for the time when I no longer need to watch your videos. So that maybe I can teach what I have learned. And maybe create my own definition of the word family.

Interesting. Not a family, but having a female or more in your life?

On 27/02/2016 at 11:32 PM, Dhana Choko said:

Most people don't even know themselves, so it is too much to ask for them to know other people...Many people are married to "strangers" because they have no idea even who they are as people. Most people just live life and do things on auto-pilot and then when they are unhappy at 35-40 years old, they seem really surprised...But it is not really that life situations make us happy or unhappy, but our connection to something greater than our ego. You can have a family, you can have a job, you can do whatever you want, but you need to have that guiding light with you if you want to be happy.

Correct. Let me add: the people who never get to know themselves will never get to know you.

Edited by Key Elements

On 28/02/2016 at 2:19 AM, Leo Gura said:

Ultimately I will probably become a yogi, so I don't think a family is in the cards for me. I'm not opposed to it on principle or anything.

Nothing wrong with having a family if done for the right reasons.

A man who is developing can never tell his own future, for the man he wil be then is not the man he is now.

Our future is beyond our imagination. 

You are asking the wrong question, it has to be "family" do you plan on having a Leo???
-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16