Alien

Why cant i stomach this "idea"?

5 posts in this topic

Im really starting to contemplate my reality now at this point and i realy love doing it, but everytime i do and start to get a tangible hint that reality is just groundless to the point where you cant make amy statement of it at all, i get this sort of existential panic. Although i actually dont have a problem with my ideas being wrong. Why is this? 

Reality is to be observed not conceived of.  If you observe reality, you can be as curious as you want.  But as you observe, you will note insights.  But those insights need to be clung to loosely and tentatively.  Don’t try to control reality.  Just try to see it more accurately.  If you can do this, you can free yourself from many traps, which are satisfying in the moment but unfulfilling long-term.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

23 hours ago, Alien said:

i get this sort of existential panic.

Replace 'i' with 'the ego' :ph34r:

On 07/01/2018 at 0:51 AM, Alien said:

Im really starting to contemplate my reality now at this point and i realy love doing it, but everytime i do and start to get a tangible hint that reality is just groundless to the point where you cant make amy statement of it at all, i get this sort of existential panic. Although i actually dont have a problem with my ideas being wrong. Why is this? 

You sense the falsehood of your supposed existence (as an ego).

That's a good thing.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Alien It’s the idea of “you” that is at the root of this. Idea’s are one thing, “I literally don’t exist” is a bucket of minduckery. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE