Shakazulu

Deirada/reality

3 posts in this topic

If I'm not mistaken did Deirada's writing's clear up all the grey area of the Buhdist religion? Did Deirada translate all deconstructive boundaries and metaphysical appropriations into a writing the Buhdist onto-theological element failed to complete in some aspects? 

And Is Leo explaining actualized CAN be an island of nothing if we ourselves aren't reading/comprehending and breaking our sense of reality that restraints us? We can get lost in words because words are merely symbols that cannot fully actualize us. We ourselves have to face the abyss, so is Deiradas writing a clear Manuel of  how we can deconstruct reality?

No, just the opposite. Derrida's philosophy fails to go far enough. Buddhism takes deconstruction much further.

Derrida is the exact opposite of "clear". I mostly just brought him into the picture as a segue into negative theology and nonduality. And I wanted to share his insights about language, which are quite nifty. And I wanted to mount a critique of Western intellectual tradition as a whole, for which Derrida is a nice launching point.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura this man is my discovery of 2018. It seems to me that he has a very deep understanding of non duality and explains everything very precisely. If you have time take a look.