Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoless

LP vs Flexibility

3 posts in this topic

Remember, everything said here is my opinion.

So you desperately search for LP right? You are infinitely confused and looking for answers. I know that feeling. Some people are lucky with their passion and know since the early ages that they want to be policemen, doctors etc. Sure having the strong LP and passion has numerous advantages. But at the same time it is more likely that you become way too serious about your life... When you are so tightly tied with your LP it becomes harder and harder to maintain free spirit! LP can become your prison. You announce the boundaries for yourself... You channel the most of your energy into it and you have not much left to explore the other side of the life.

But,,, You and me are different. We see the world as infinite opportunities, infinite experience and infinite degree of freedom. That is not the fault in us. We are just different. We are explorers, we are adventurous, we are flexible! Freedom is our life purpose. No definite LP could be your LP! Being flexible to explore everything and experience the most you can! 

How you achieve this degree of freedom is yet another topic! You need to figure it out yourself. 

Be flexible, Be free! 

Edited by egoless

@egoless

That mindset is only useful if it's leading you to a definite life purpose at some point. Sure, explore and be free, iall that exploring is going to end up with a real decision.

Otherwise you're just not willing to commit.

Do you think Ghandi, Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King Jr. were "flexible" on their life purpose?